G Lars Eller (3)
A Alex Galchenyuk (4)
PTS Lars Eller (5)
+/- Eller/Galchenyuk (+3)
PIMS George Parros (20)
Injuries: Davis Drewiske, Alexei Emelin, Douglas Murray, George Parros
Scratches: Nathan Beaulieu, Michael Bournival

Puck Drop: 8:00 PM EST TV: RDS, TSN Radio: TSN 690 FM 98.5

Will be interesting to see how Ramo looks against us.

Would be nice to beat the Flames in Calgary for the first time in over a decade.

Yeh, they've had our number for some reason or another for what seems like forever.

MacDonald gets the start, I've changed the GDT preview accordingly.

I would consider playing Beaulieu tonight.

I mean, on paper, we own them on every line, every dmen pairing and between the pipes. What a crappy lineup this is.

HabsWorld Keys to Victory and preview now live on the homepage: http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=3216

I'll add my own extra key: Contain and cover the pinching defence. Giordano, Brodie, Russell, and Wideman are all decently skilled blueliners that have a knack for getting involved in the play. Given that their attack isn't overly strong (particularly without two of their better forwards in Cammalleri/Stajan), I imagine we'll see Calgary's D getting involved in play often.

Going to the game. 4th row near the Flames bench.

I hope our guys show up tomorrow. They've been terrible in Calgary for pretty much ever.

I'll be 3rd row 6th seat over from Habs bench tomorrow night in Edmonton. If you want to find me, look for the guy yelling at the players, double-fisting a couple beer, rocking a habs jersey of course.

• Upvote 1

I'll be 3rd row 6th seat over from Habs bench tomorrow night in Edmonton. If you want to find me, look for the guy yelling at the players, double-fisting a couple beer, rocking a habs jersey of course.

I yell at the Panther's games, and everyone looks at me like I'm crazy. It's a nice place to read a book. But then again, I'm sitting in the section behind the glass seats for 24.70 Sunday afternoon.

I yell at the Panther's games, and everyone looks at me like I'm crazy. It's a nice place to read a book. But then again, I'm sitting in the section behind the glass seats for 24.70 Sunday afternoon.

awesome. for 24,70$ at the Bell Center, you parked your car and got a beer (in a bar near by the Bell Center cuz you definitely didn't buy a ticket)

awesome. for 24,70$ at the Bell Center, you parked your car and got a beer (in a bar near by the Bell Center cuz you definitely didn't buy a ticket)

I'm thinking of taking a trip to the Bell Center this year, the last game in MTL I saw was at the Forum against the Whalers. Saturday night of course!

Why the hell did Gorges pass that puck to Tinordi!? He must have saw the Flames forward that was next to him. Well a good defenceman would have seen that anyways. :wall: