Montreal at Calgary | October 9th, 2013 | 2000

lazy26

Good for Calgary, and Bob Hartley as well. I was in Calgary once, doubt I'll be back. I have no reason to dislike them.

I've lived in Calgary all my life. As bad as the flames have been recently, for the past few years, it's really sucked going to work the next day after habs-flames game.

I like the ice time Hartley is giving Monohon - despite defensive mistakes.

can someone please explain HOW, WHY, WHY and WHY is Bouillon's ice time higher then Subban???? Markov has gotten almost 4 more minutes then Subban???? like what the hell??

A sign of how badly things are going for the Habs. PK starts a nice rush, has 2 guys on him at one point, gets the puck into the Flames corner, but grabs the Flame player then gets a penalty. :wall:

can someone please explain HOW, WHY, WHY and WHY is Bouillon's ice time higher then Subban???? Markov has gotten almost 4 more minutes then Subban???? like what the hell??

He has 20 seconds more.. Now PK in the box.

Markov and Diaz are having fits from this illustrious Flames offense of AHLers and prospects. (Doesn't help that Diaz is the first defenseman in recent history to see no bump from Markov, but with him, he is what he is, which is terrible). What are they going to look like when the Bruins or Chicago come to town? With this defense, BOS/CHI might hang 5-7 goals on Price. They need to do a trade. They have a number 1, three number threes and three 6/7's. (Not including Emelin). Time to clear out some of the center depth and prospects for a legitimate #2.