Which of his teammates will score before Desharnais does?

Trizzak

The Excessively Negative Towards Desharnais Poll  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which of his teammates will score before Desharnais does?

I'm stoked with the mayor calling out DD. I suspect he may not get benched next game based on that tweet because what better way to exert revenge than having the game of your life after something so public and humiliating.

But none of them have scored! They've been cursed. I expect many a goat will be sacrificed at the Desharnais homestead (they'd go for virgins but Randy Rod has taken them all).

The real tragedy is that Desharnais can't sell his soul to the devil - he already did that prior to the 2011-2012 season.

The correct answer to this thread's title question is, "all of them."

I said that last week--nov 6th to be exact--but I was really hoping to be wrong :cry_smile:

I feel like I've cursed everyone listed by putting them on this poll.

But really, it's Desharnais' fault.

We can blame you as well, don't worry :P

Hilarious to see the kerfuffle over the mayor's comments. But good on MaxPac for coming so energetically to Desharnais's defence. And I'll hand it to the mayor - he could have cynically played the "'ti gars de chez nous" card and tweeted DD some moral support, but instead acted like a sensible fan and called for his nuts on a plate :lol:

I feel bad for Davey, but you can't go 17 games in the NHL with one point as a small, not-especially-fast one-dimensional forward with no physical presence. It's just ridiculous.

Shootout doesn't count. Poll still applies.

I've been one of DD's harshest critics. But let's face it. At least he did score in the shootout and got us the win. How many other habs have managed to do that this year?

• Upvote 1

I've been one of DD's harshest critics. But let's face it. At least he did score in the shootout and got us the win. How many other habs have managed to do that this year?

DD has been one of our best in the shootout, not just this year but throughout his career.

He didn't score, but I bet he sang the song in the showers anyways. It also may have been a duet with Patches.

And how does that make you feel, Neech? Does that make you jealous?

Now that Desharnais has bagged some assists, I think this thread has become a bit unfair. DD isn't a goal scorer, so holding a lack of goals against him is judging him by the wrong standard (this was also true of Gomez, incidentally). If he can build on the Minny game to become, once again, a tolerably productive playmaking C, then this thread should be put behind us IMHO.

Well I'll just continue posting progressively worse thematic songs until the thread's subject is resolved, thank you very much Mr. Cucumber.

Throw in suggestions of homoeroticism to make Colin happy and you've got yourself a casserole.

Now that Desharnais has bagged some assists, I think this thread has become a bit unfair. DD isn't a goal scorer, so holding a lack of goals against him is judging him by the wrong standard (this was also true of Gomez, incidentally). If he can build on the Minny game to become, once again, a tolerably productive playmaking C, then this thread should be put behind us IMHO.

Desharnais scored 10 goals last season. Everyone in this poll scored 10 goals combined last season. The poll stays.

*drops the mic and walks away*

Well I'll just continue posting progressively worse thematic songs until the thread's subject is resolved, thank you very much Mr. Cucumber.

Throw in suggestions of homoeroticism to make Colin happy and you've got yourself a casserole.

Bring back PTG and/or Blaze53.

It's going to take more than 1 game for me to think that DD has shaken the schneid, whether or not he pots 2 goals or 2 assists. I sure hope he has. If Montreal can finally have more than 1 line perform....woohoo.