Which of his teammates will score before Desharnais does?

Trizzak

The Excessively Negative Towards Desharnais Poll  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which of his teammates will score before Desharnais does?

Now that Desharnais has bagged some assists, I think this thread has become a bit unfair. DD isn't a goal scorer, so holding a lack of goals against him is judging him by the wrong standard (this was also true of Gomez, incidentally). If he can build on the Minny game to become, once again, a tolerably productive playmaking C, then this thread should be put behind us IMHO.

What is this "unfair" concept you're pushing here? What part of Montreal Canadiens do you not understand?

Desharnais scored 10 goals last season. Everyone in this poll scored 10 goals combined last season. The poll stays.

*drops the mic and walks away*

*snap snap* Uh huh!

Well I'll just continue posting progressively worse thematic songs until the thread's subject is resolved, thank you very much Mr. Cucumber.

Throw in suggestions of homoeroticism to make Colin happy and you've got yourself a casserole.

I like casserole!

From their recent interview remarks, it sounds like that's what he and MaxPac sing to one another in the shower.

I'm a little concerned with Pax's statements - almost insinuating that he's a product of DD. So, does he slump (or pout?) when he's not on a line with DD? Not sure I've seen such co-dependent teammates.

It's pretty weird. The positive interpretation is that these guys are good teammates who stand up for each other. The negative interpretation is the one you're providing. If management judges the latter to be more accurate, that's one reason to look at a trade IMHO. MaxPac in particular needs to be able to stand on his own feet, because no championship team is going to have a guy like DD playing top-6 minutes.

Try to see from another perspective. Maybe the group knows Desharnais is having a hard time and Pacciorety (arguably one of the players that can impact the most) is trying to boost his morale by tying Desharnais in a key role.

If that's what it is - Pax supporting DD by saying whatever it takes - then great. But I heard Pax, and his tone did nothing to convince me he wants to be without DD.

Moen scores before Desharnais, 13 posters called it:

Psycing, Lovett's Magnatones, Trizzak, Neech, Colin, JoeLassister, The Chicoutimi Cucumber, bbp, Machine of Loving Grace, Habsfan, JMMR, nhfarber, lazy26

Moen scores before Desharnais, 13 posters called it:

Psycing, Lovett's Magnatones, Trizzak, Neech, Colin, JoeLassister, The Chicoutimi Cucumber, bbp, Machine of Loving Grace, Habsfan, JMMR, nhfarber, lazy26

Plus my vote (from after he scored)

And now DAVEY gets one.