Oct. 20, Bulldogs vs Marlies, 3 PM

dlbalr

cobourg_037.jpg

The Bulldogs (1-0-2) will look to move into a 4-way tie first place this afternoon as they travel to Toronto to take on the Marlies (3-1-0). No word yet on whether St. Pierre or Blunden - who missed Friday's game due to injuries - will be back in the lineup.

Projected Hamilton Lines:

Andrighetto - Dumont - Holland

Tarnasky - Macenauer - Leblanc

Nystrom - Duffy - Aliu

Courtnall - Nattinen - Quailer

Chouinard - Pateryn

Schiestel - Dietz

McIver - Nygren

Mayer

Projected Toronto Lines:
(based on +/- data from last game)

MacLeod - McKegg - Abbott

Ross - Crescenzi - Biggs

D'Amigo - Smithson - Legein

Devane - Carrick

MacWilliam - Holzer

Brennan - Percy

Liles - Granberg

Yeo

MacIntyre

Puck drop is at 3:00 PM, AM900 will have the play-by-play; click the banner below to listen. The game is also being shown on TVA Sports.

2e154dc67e9be434b089b68cd5a4f0de.300.jpg

final 2-1 Marlies. Mike Blunden got his second goal of the season. I honestly didn't listen but when I saw Dave Jackson and Dean Morton as the officials, my hopes went out the door. Honestly, I think Jackson hates us and Morton has a history from a decade ago

It's sad, this is likely the best lineup we'll see for a while (since the Habs will likely be calling two forwards up shortly) and they can't manage 20 shots. I know St. Pierre is a big part of the offence but that's not good.

I missed this game so I'm catching up on the news and notes now. Leblanc was demoted to the 4th line with Courtnall and Nattinen. I'll have the full lines in tonight's HW Recap.

How is Leblanc supposed to turn his game around when he's saddled with playing with crappy players? He isn't God, he can't just turn 4th liners into talented hockey players.

Is the organization intent on making sure Leblanc is never put in a position to succeed?

How is Leblanc supposed to turn his game around when he's saddled with playing with crappy players? He isn't God, he can't just turn 4th liners into talented hockey players.

Is the organization intent on making sure Leblanc is never put in a position to succeed?

He was in a top-6 role earlier and really, really struggled. This demotion was justified in terms of a lack of effort. Last game he went with Tarnasky and Macenauer and both of them greatly outperformed Leblanc.