Oct. 25, Rochester vs Hamilton, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

100_9945-e1318253755655-590x334.jpg

The Bulldogs (2-1-2) will look to move into a tie for 1st in the North Division tonight as they host Rochester (3-2-0) to begin a 3 games in 3 night stretch.

Projected Rochester Lines:
(based on +/- data from last game)

Varone - Zigomanis - Adam

Jacobs - Ellis - Sundher

Catenacci - Parker - Roy

Schaller - Hutchings - Gillies

Ruhwedel - McNabb

Sulzer - Gauthier-Leduc

Bagnall - MacKenzie

Hackett

Projected Hamilton Lines:

Tarnasky - Dumont - Leblanc

Andrighetto - Duffy - Nystrom

Quailer - Macenauer - Aliu

Courtnall - Nattinen - Fournier

Tinordi - Chouinard

Schiestel - Nygren

McIver - Ellis

Mayer

Puck drop is at 7:30 PM, AM900 will have the play-by-play; click the banner below to listen.

2e154dc67e9be434b089b68cd5a4f0de.300.jpg

one Rochester goal, Mayer was definitely cheating the wrong way. Anyone hear of Aliu was hurt in the third period, didn't seem to play that much???. St. Pierre got one in the boot that definitely hurt but he seemed to shake it off. I think there was a new defensive pairing tonight (5-22) that didn't jell quite as expected.

Disappointing crowd again-really just a poor sporting town. They talk a good game but really don't support anything to a great degree. Joint will likely be jumping on Sunday for all the wrong reasons

one Rochester goal, Mayer was definitely cheating the wrong way. Anyone hear of Aliu was hurt in the third period, didn't seem to play that much???. St. Pierre got one in the boot that definitely hurt but he seemed to shake it off. I think there was a new defensive pairing tonight (5-22) that didn't jell quite as expected.

Disappointing crowd again-really just a poor sporting town. They talk a good game but really don't support anything to a great degree. Joint will likely be jumping on Sunday for all the wrong reasons

I didn't catch anything about Aliu. I didn't hear much of his line though other than St. Pierre in the 3rd.