Nov. 2, Montreal vs Colorado, 10 PM

dlbalr

Wow! notice how much better maxpac is SUDDENLY playing, as soon as he is playing with the kids, rather than DD!

Pretty slick move from patches, wish he shot though

Wow! notice how much better maxpac is SUDDENLY playing, as soon as he is playing with the kids, rather than DD!

It's actually mind boggling

Jiggy has been on top of his game tonight.

I hate it when the habs have to play against the endless stream of french goalies. Not as bad as it used to be, but man it just seems like they'd always be playing their best game of the year against the habs.

As much as I think this team needs a few changes on defense still, I am pretty happy that they have been in every game till the end... I think. I thought LeBlanc looked very good with the ice time that he had. Unlessit was just a few shifts I noticed. Not sure. Markov is the best defenseman on the team right now in his own zone. Giguerre was very good tonight as well. Luckily Boston and Laffs lost tonight too.

not a good night. This was not Budaj's fault. yeah the rebound was bad but he kept us in it for a long time. We have to score more than 1 frigging goal. DD needs to go, sad but true. Not big enough, not enough heart, no finish. Trys hard means well but forks up every time. What the hell was Parros doing on the ice with 6:00 min left in the game when we are down by 2? MT needs to give his head a shake. They are at home tuesday maybe MT should take a look at who plays with whom. And lets get rid of DD, hot dogs are really good in the press box, so I have heard.

Rough game for PK, even the best sometimes have an off night.

Oh well, two game losing streak is nothing to panic over, gotta get ready for Tuesday.

NOTHING TO PANIC OVER !?!?!???!!!!!!! ARE YOU SERUOUS!! !! !!!!?? OMFGSADJDL:KHFJHDLKJFHDLFKJ !!!@@%&^#*!!

Guest Stogey24

I missed game, but its pretty funny to read through the posts and listen to mostly* everyone throw this team under the bridge after a loss.

Chill out!

Based on his play yesterday, he shouldn't have been in the lineup. Play him against the bruins and flyers. Sit him the rest of the season.

I agree that based on his play, he shouldn't have played (I'm sure they could have invented a DTD thing for him). That said, Colorado has McLeod and Bordeleau, a pretty good middleweight and a heavyweight which is more or less the situations that Parros should be playing in.

Was there ANY other team looking to sign Briere with a NMC for two years???? It is a factor when the habs constantly sign has beens like Bouillon (who from what i understand is from NY), and Briere. no team in the league wants Gagne, yet he still is a name that is bandied about by the montreal media and others on this site.

It was reported around the time he signed that Nashville offered the same term (2 years, NMC) at a bit more money than what the Habs gave him. There were quite a few teams who talked to him though among those, we don't know who else may have guaranteed the second year.