Nov. 2, Montreal vs Colorado, 10 PM

dlbalr

Not impressed with Pacs so far this season.

they should have given him a few more days off AND they need to play him with someone other than that useless DD

MB screwed up in resigning Bouillon, DD, Parros and Briere. I like the Murray signing. But 1 out of 5 is not a good summer. We saved money forthis year by not signing SUbban to the 8 year deal last year. So the money saved and than same was blown on DD and Briere.

The sad thing is that we could probably have resigned Subban to 8 years by not resigning DD to the 4 year 3.5M/year deal.

Briere took less money to sign with Philly the last time, and all of a sudden he snaps up the offer he rejected before? That should speak volumes about what the rest of the league thought about his play the last year or two.

Briere took less money to sign with Philly the last time, and all of a sudden he snaps up the offer he rejected before? That should speak volumes about what the rest of the league thought about his play the last year or two.

the rest of the league wasn't prioritizing signing a francophone.

Parros has played 3 minutes tonight and has 7 PIMS. I'm hoping both stay exactly where they are for the rest of the way.

The Habs need to get back to dictating the tempo. When they did in the 1st, they had some good shifts but it felt like they were on their heels far too often in the 2nd.

boys are going to have to get it together. It's 3rd period go for it time guys.

They really need to play the kids more.

I'd sit DD. PLay Leblanc with Bourque and Wolverine.

for those that didn't want Roy as coach out of fear of Tremblay 2.0. I said it at the time, there is no comparsion. Tremblay had no experience or business being a coach in professional hockey. Roy played his dues and had done an amazing job with the Avs. Pretty amazing goals against for a team that isn't supposed to have any defence.

• Upvote 1

the rest of the league wasn't prioritizing signing a francophone.

I don't believe in this francophone bullshit. Do you think it is a factor when a player is named Lemieux (Mario or Claude), Bourque (Raymond, for sure), Potvin or St-Louis?

I should add Roy.

• Upvote 1

Parros has played 3 minutes tonight and has 7 PIMS. I'm hoping both stay exactly where they are for the rest of the way.

The Habs need to get back to dictating the tempo. When they did in the 1st, they had some good shifts but it felt like they were on their heels far too often in the 2nd.

Based on his play yesterday, he shouldn't have been in the lineup. Play him against the bruins and flyers. Sit him the rest of the season.

I don't believe in this francophone bullshit. Do you think it is a factor when a player is named Lemieux (Mario or Claude), Bourque (Raymond, for sure), Potvin or St-Louis?

Was there ANY other team looking to sign Briere with a NMC for two years???? It is a factor when the habs constantly sign has beens like Bouillon (who from what i understand is from NY), and Briere. no team in the league wants Gagne, yet he still is a name that is bandied about by the montreal media and others on this site.

I'd love it if we got Sean Courterier (who BTW, wasnt' born in Quebec) or even Marty St. Louis who is still a great player. But why do we need to chase rejects and washouts?

• Upvote 1

Based on his play yesterday, he shouldn't have been in the lineup. Play him against the bruins and flyers. Sit him the rest of the season.

yeah bring him him in when you need to be tough. Flyers bruins leafs , these teams need a tune up. The avs are a skill team.

Was there ANY other team looking to sign Briere with a NMC for two years???? It is a factor when the habs constantly sign has beens like Bouillon (who from what i understand is from NY), and Briere. no team in the league wants Gagne, yet he still is a name that is bandied about by the montreal media and others on this site.

I certainly am not in favor of signing Gagné. But what would you think in Calgary if there were 20 francophones, 2 anglophones and 2 Russians on the Flames' roster?

Here we go.

I've got my rosery out.

I certainly am not in favor of signing Gagné. But what would you think in Calgary if there were 20 francophones, 2 anglophones and 2 Russians on the Flames' roster?

They would be far and away the worst team in the NHL.

Who's in nets and who plays D.

yeah bring him him in when you need to be tough. Flyers bruins leafs , these teams need a tune up. The avs are a skill team.

You know, i woudn't even play him against the leafs. We tend to play better against them when we play our speed game and don't get drawn into their goon game.

Only reason, I'd want him for Philly/Boston is that toads like Lucic tend to go after our stars and I'd rather have them fight Parros then goad Subban into a fight.

If they were winning, who gives a shit. BTW, I hate the flames, so if the flames were to to trade for Gagne, Bouillon, DD and Briere I'd be pretty happy. Hell I'd be willing to trade Bouillon, Briere, DD AND a 3rd rounder to the flames for a roll of hockey tape - just to get DD and Briere's contracts of the books.

man i hope they lock up both Gally's for 8 years next summer. Screw the bridge deals. Spend the money on the guys we want to lock up, rather then waste it on crap like Briere, Parros and DD.