PTS P.K. Subban (16)
+/- Michael Bournival (+6)
PIMS George Parros (32)
Injuries: Davis Drewiske, Alexei Emelin, Daniel Briere, Brandon Prust
Scratches: George Parros, Greg Pateryn

Puck Drop: 6:00 PM EST TV: RDS, TSN Habs Radio: TSN 690 FM 98.5

JT leading the Isles once again.................. in PIM's :P

Keep it up Johnny,

Had the withdrawl's last night, getting ready to watch the Habs play once again on Saturday night but couldn't find them :blush: Guess I need to follow the schedule a little better.......So today it'll be the Al's over the Cats and the Habs over the Isles :1banana:

It's now confirmed that Parros is a healthy scratch, Dumont will play. I still wonder why they called him up over a few other more worthy candidates.

Which is exactly why I was wondering bout any trade value he might have? And I knew he was waived and also isn't doing half as well as LL, so why him?

I would guess 100% are happy with Dumont (or anyone) filling in for Parros today. If Dumont is working hard he can be effective checker at least and seems willing to drop the gloves.

Dumont's AHL numbers do not suggest that he will be any more than a scrub...is he, therefore, a credible "energy" type player despite his Canadiens-mandated smallish frame? It's kinda depressing to see us calling up such apparent mediocrities. Give me something to be chipper about!!

Dumont continues the Habs policy of continuing to give different players a shot at the NHL. Look what they did last season with the defence: Tinordi, Beaulieu, Pateryn... they all had a short shot, and were sent back to develop those skills that needed work at the NHL level. IMO, this continues to be fantastic asset management. Kids keep getting a shot to show, and then are sent to develop. Given a taste (call it a carrot) and then asked to improve. Then there are guys like Bournival who make it impossible for the staff to send him down. That's the goal. Personally, I think Leblanc was close in his last try with the big club.

I love this development strategy.

• Upvote 1

JT leading the Isles once again.................. in PIM's :P

Keep it up Johnny,

Had the withdrawl's last night, getting ready to watch the Habs play once again on Saturday night but couldn't find them :blush: Guess I need to follow the schedule a little better.......So today it'll be the Al's over the Cats and the Habs over the Isles :1banana:

!@@#$$%*(!)!@#!!!!!!!!!! I hope the second part of your prediction is better. Als made me :wall::bonk::nuts: this season

GO HABS GO :hammer: the Isles

Not sure this is the thread to do so, but I just made one hell of Sunday dinner! Sauteed chicken, marinated in a handmade red wine marinade, blanched and sauteed green beans with garlic and squeezed lemon, and baked polenta.

If the Habs win tonite, this is the wrong superstition to have, I will be 225 lbs before April.

14 games without a goal for Eller (except for an empty netter).

While he hasn't looked that bad, results count. Perhaps it was a bit premature to annoint him a number one center. Gally and chunky have done well regardless of the center, so perhaps they are making Eller look better then he is.

While he hasn't looked that bad, results count. Perhaps it was a bit premature to annoying him a number one center. Gally and chunky have done well regardless of the center, so perhaps they are making Eller look better then he is.

I have a hard time believing that Habs fans would do something like anoint a player to an elevated position of importance based on a handful of games early in the season.;)

While he hasn't looked that bad, results count. Perhaps it was a bit premature to annoint him a number one center. Gally and chunky have done well regardless of the center, so perhaps they are making Eller look better then he is.

Good. He's a great number three center, no need for him to break out and have another Desharnais.