Nov. 29th, Habs vs Capitals, 5 PM

dlbalr

Sucks for him to come in cold. He'll be a super-liability outside the fights.

I think budaj should go and fight him. Get em both tossed from the game. It would them be Price vs. a video coach. I think we have the advantage

Pretty lackluster powerplay there.

I think budaj should go and fight him. Get em both tossed from the game. It would them be Price vs. a video coach. I think we have the advantage

It's not an automatic that goalies get ejected if they fight, especially if one is the instigator.

He WILL be a liability either way. The guy is a fighter, not a player.

I wouldn't even play him against Toronto.

We are playing well. Keep rolling the same lineup.

Force them to play our game, not us to play theirs. OUtskate them.

And if they want to act like idiots, we have moen, and prust. and white.

Bournival's ice time is really getting cut. He has had just three shifts each period. I don't get it, it's not as if he's playing poorly. Heck, he has three shots in the game despite not even five minutes of playing time.

Ya really makes no sense. He has chances when he's playing. Think he should be taking some of Prusts minutes. bournival would play well with two young guys.

Wonder who sits when Bourque gets a shot back in the lineup. Does Bournival sit?

Ya really makes no sense. He has chances when he's playing. Think he should be taking some of Prusts minutes. bournival would play well with two young guys.

Wonder who sits when Bourque gets a shot back in the lineup. Does Bournival sit?

IMO Bourque sits until a trade or a losing streak happens. We haven't missed his "size" much.

IMO Bourque sits until a trade or a losing streak happens. We haven't missed his "size" much.

I think you have to give him an opportunity. Look how many Desharnais got. He hasn't been totally unproductive. Some games he's great. I would give Bournival the opportunity first but would put Bourque ahead of parros

100% agree. We do badly when we got suckered into their game

I wouldn't even play him against Toronto.

We are playing well. Keep rolling the same lineup.

Force them to play our game, not us to play theirs. OUtskate them.

And if they want to act like idiots, we have moen, and prust. and white.