Buffalo vs. Montreal | December 7th, 2013 | 1900 EST

lazy26

Whew...Markov is back! The replay looked like it was going to be bad news for his knee.

• Upvote 1

Im supprised markov is still in the game! even if there is no injury, and damage however minor would make him more vulnerable. At this point in the season I d take him out of the game at least to check out the knee properly.

• Upvote 1

Im supprised markov is still in the game! even if there is no injury, and damage however minor would make him more vulnerable. At this point in the season I d take him out of the game at least to check out the knee properly.

Same.

Can't believe he's back out there.

They will examine the puck out of that knee tonight.

Team high 24:28 toi for Markov, I know hes good but Therrien should be playing for the long run.

only 6:29 for Briere and 8:18 for Eller, didnt see the whole game, wonder what the reason is?

They were invisible.

They played about how you expected. A lot of games, perfect let down game, I believe a few days off. A win is a win.

I guess the good news is they will get some rest, get some practice time and work on the bad habits. Subban really needs to start playing more physically, play the body.

The fourth line was really good.

just watching the highlights. Bob Cole-really? And lisping Dave Randorf doing the Boston game? Hopefully Rogers will clean house. I really get aggravated when the opposing team scores a goal and the tv cameras just have to pan to the two Buffalo fans in the crowd both wearing jerseys at least ten years out of date. Same deal at other games.

Closing out this week with another win is better than I expected. The team was visibly exhausted and even against the weakest NHL team that is a huge handicap. 3 days grace, then back to our winning ways! Still chuckle when I think of how many on here think this is an eighth place team at best. When healthy we are the best in the East, as we were last season. When we have six starters out, yes we are a bare playoff team. Any other team with six starters out is not a threat by any means. This is a very good team with lots of depth in every position. We should be in the top of the standings for a few seasons now. Relax and enjoy it!

Guest Stogey24

DD may be getting points right now, but he looks terrible without the puck. I was watching him closely last night and he has to be the softest player around other than Briere.

Closing out this week with another win is better than I expected. The team was visibly exhausted and even against the weakest NHL team that is a huge handicap. 3 days grace, then back to our winning ways! Still chuckle when I think of how many on here think this is an eighth place team at best. When healthy we are the best in the East, as we were last season. When we have six starters out, yes we are a bare playoff team. Any other team with six starters out is not a threat by any means. This is a very good team with lots of depth in every position. We should be in the top of the standings for a few seasons now. Relax and enjoy it!

I don't know if it's the Habs, or the East basically imploding on itself that's making the Habs look this dominant. It's a good sign to win three games in a row where we basically look like crap. Bergevin is said to be looking for a big trade, I think a top flight player like Paul Stastny, Marian Gaborik or similar quality is needed to be a true contender. Or someone like Wayne Simmonds, Hartnell or another power forward.