Flo Rida vs. Montreal | December 15th, 2013 | 1800 EST

Trizzak

Please, please, please don't put Briere on the ice with Galchenyuk. Danny boy will counter all of the good plays Chuky makes with his extreme suckitude.

Did the Habs put vaseline on their blades? Nobody could get any wood on any shot during that last 60 seconds in the Florida zone. Ugly loss.

Gallagher might be going through his first goal scoring slump of his career.

And I don't mean NHL career, I mean career. He's really fighting his shot attempts.

He's up to 10 games in a row without a goal. His longest goalless drought in junior was 11 games in his rookie season (2008-09).

We should go steal the coach that taught these guys to forecheck cause we got forechecked into the ice. Hell they were beating us to the puck in our end on our pp that is pathetic. Maybe we should take a flyer on Kulikov. He looks like he can play. Maybe Markov can convince him not to go back to the KHL next year. disgusting loss.

You are having a senior moment? Or you think the panthers are completely stupid. very wishfull thinking my friend. :)

Study their trade history, that third might come our way...

We need some players with size to forecheck more effectively.

The problem is any line Briere is on has no forechecker. Never fear, Rene is waiting in the wings.

Listening to the coach speak after the game I guess they will be taking that "NO EXCUSES" sign down from the locker room. His explanation is they were tired. They were also playing forking panthers 3rd string goalie with huberdeau out and only 5 defence for 45 mins of the game. But hey no excuses, cause they were tired. Maybe he should tuck them all into bed tonite with their bottles.

• Upvote 1

I would love to see both compliance buyouts used on DD and Briere this coming off season, in the mean time send DD down to Hamilton, he's taking up valuable ice time that could be given to someone not named DD (namely Eller).

Also, even though Prust is playing with White and Moen, Therrien has to find a way to get him on the ice for more than 6:56.

On a lighter note, Galchenyuk surpassed his goals mark from last year, 13 games early. At his current pace should pass the 27 point mark prior to game 48 for sure. I think a 50 point season is not impossible, and with an extra push (i.e. this team scoring again) he could certainly hit the 60 point threshold. I believe only Saad is scoring more when it comes to the sophomores and he's two years older and on the best scoring team in the league.

I would love to see both compliance buyouts used on DD and Briere this coming off season, in the mean time send DD down to Hamilton, he's taking up valuable ice time that could be given to someone not named DD (namely Eller).

Also, even though Prust is playing with White and Moen, Therrien has to find a way to get him on the ice for more than 6:56.

Habs have used up their compliance buyouts, and even then, both of these contracts were signed after the CBA was signed, making them ineligible for compliance.

We don't have any compliance buyouts left. We already used them on Gomez and Kaberle.