Fleischmann - Huberdeau - Bjugstad

Bergenheim - Barkov - Boyes

Kopecky - Matthias - Goc

Hayes - Shore - Gomez

Campbell - Gilbert

Kulikov - Weaver

Olsen - Petrovic

Clemmensen

Would love to see Galchenyuk get more ice time, that line had moments yesterday.....

Is it just me or is Eller our biggest hitter up front next to White now? Seems he is one of very few Habs that ever finish a check these days....

Be nice for Eller to do something with the puck this game.

He's turning into the new Andrei Kostitsyn, the guy people make a thousand excuses for because he isn't French Canadian and favoured by the media in Quebec.

Yeah...he only won the game for us last night :huh:

I agree that Lars is frustrating, but I think it's way too soon to give up on him like that. His game away from the puck seems significantly better this season. He's still learning, in other words; which is to say, he's a young player. Stops and starts, two steps forward, one step back - that's what you get with young guys, despite fan fantasies to the contrary.

• Upvote 1

Yeah...he only won the game for us last night :huh:

I agree that Lars is frustrating, but I think it's way too soon to give up on him like that. His game away from the puck seems significantly better this season. He's still learning, in other words; which is to say, he's a young player. Stops and starts, two steps forward, one step back - that's what you get with young guys, despite fan fantasies to the contrary.

Eller was doing fine until MT messed around with his line at the start of the season. For young players to be consistent, they need some sort of consistency in how they are being used. by coddling DD, MT messed around with the success Eller was having and give him stiffs to play with. I really don't get why washed up guys like Gionta and Bourque get prime minutes on the PP and repeated chances with the best players on the team, while Eller is constantly left with the likes of Bourque every time he gets demoted, or pluggers like Prust. For Eller to succeed he needs to play with other skilled players.

I want the EGG line back. Galleghar has been playing great but isn't producing with DD and MaxPac. The EGG line has amazing chemistry and considering how lousy this team is at scoring right now, it makes no sense for them not to be re-united.

• Upvote 1

Is boullion out and murray back in? for sure?

Nope. Beyond Budaj, there are no lineup changes. I thought they may have even given Parros this game since it is his former team.

Correct. I was just speculating when I first posted, as there wasn't any line-up info available at the time.

It looks like Clemmensen is starting although some still think Thomas is. Clemmensen has done really well against the Habs in the past; he sports a 7-1-0 record against them with a 1.87 GAA and .932 SV%.

To be fair, most of those games had to be against New Jersey.

To be fair, most of those games had to be against New Jersey.

Yes but Cats seem to play like the Devils against the Habs. Style wise ( slow and low scoring)

Too many men.

Same start as last game.

home game for sure here the booo's when the Habs get a penalty.

Terrible defensive decisions by Markov and Emelin.

This team is struggling offensively and they are going to be in trouble if Eller, Chucky, pacs, and PK don't get it going again. It would be nice to see some secondary scoring, but we barely have primary scoring at this point.

He touched it, whistle blew way before the goal

No doubt the whistle blew and of course it couldn't have counted (they probably wouldn't have had that type of chance had the whistle not blown). I just couldn't tell from the replay and Gionta's reaction suggested he was positive he hadn't.