G Max Pacioretty (19)
A P.K. Subban (26)
PTS P.K. Subban (33)
+/- P.K. Subban (+12)
PIMS Prust/Subban (49)
Injuries: Davis Drewiske, Alex Galchenyuk, Ryan White
Scratches: Francis Bouillon

Puck Drop: 7:30 PM EST TV: RDS, TSN Habs Radio: TSN 690 FM 98.5

Devils are praying their goaltending and veteran wingers pull them through this. Since January 4 the Devils haven't been able to score more than two goals in a game. Montreal scored three and four on them in the other two matchups.

Useless Canadiens facts: they've scored 18 goals in the last 6 games. It takes 11 games to count up to 18 goals prior to that.

Userless Devils facts: they haven't won a single shootout yet with only one goal scored in seven shootouts.

Ryane Clowe scored a goal against the Leafs. He's had five points in his last four games, which I'm sure will lead someone to say he wasn't a free agency failure for the Devils (which I called him here) That said, his one goal? That's one goal in 15 this year. Go into last year? He has four goals in 55 games (57 including post-season). That's the kind of thing that makes you not hate Rene Bourque so much.

Well lets hope the guys are motivated to kick M fing Brodeurs a$$. I actually like Marty but not when he plays Montreal. What is Parros going to do in this game? Open and close the gate? Looks like he might make it through another game with no concussion. Maybe that is the plan play him against non physical teams so he can't get in a fight and be concussed again. And then wish him well at the end of the year. Nice safe non controversial way to go. I wanna see some goals tonite. Light 'em up boys. :habslogo:

Well lets hope the guys are motivated to kick M fing Brodeurs a$$. I actually like Marty but not when he plays Montreal. What is Parros going to do in this game? Open and close the gate? Looks like he might make it through another game with no concussion. Maybe that is the plan play him against non physical teams so he can't get in a fight and be concussed again. And then wish him well at the end of the year. Nice safe non controversial way to go. I wanna see some goals tonite. Light 'em up boys. :habslogo:

In the last game, Parros dug the puck out on the forecheck, then went to the net for a perfect screen, leading to our first goal.

That was more then Bourque managed. ;)

In the last game, Parros dug the puck out on the forecheck, then went to the net for a perfect screen, leading to our first goal.

That was more then Bourque managed. ;)

I figured someone would mention that.Well you know about blind squirrels and all that. :)

I figured someone would mention that.Well you know about blind squirrels and all that. :)

Lol... Someone blind Bourque and give him some nuts....

I'd have liked to see Briere stay there for more than two games (did he even make it that long?).

I agree. Briere needs to get a better chance to play with quality players. I get that they like Moen in a shut down role, but Pleks and Briere could do some damage. I would rather they replace Gionta on that line if they are worried about size.

I liked Briere with Eller and Bourque just fine, like against the Hawks, they had a good game. That gives Briere some skill to play with in Eller, and Rene can play if he is awake. Can't take Gionta off the Plekanec line for Briere and leave Moen, why strive for offense with your best shutdown center? Moen might even start getting a goal or two playing with Plek, and the line was lights out against Toews Kane and the gang on Sat. on the defensive side......

Edited by KoRP

The problem for Briere is he is best as a center or on the left side. With Eller, they are putting him on the right. He has commented that this is a hard position for him to play.

He showed promise when used on the left and has done more to deserve it then Bourque.