Marc-Andre Fleury
Jeff Zatkoff

Team Leaders
G Sidney Crosby (25)
A Sidney Crosby (43)
PTS Sidney Crosby (68)
+/- Matt Niskanen (+25)
PIMS Rob Bortuzzo (49)
Injuries: Beau Bennett, Chris Conner, Pascal Dupuis, Andrew Ebbett, Brian Gibbons, Joe Vitale, Tomas Vokoun
Scratches: Rob Bortuzzo, Deryk Engelland

Puck Drop: 7:00 PM EST TV: RDS, TSN Radio: TSN 690 FM 98.5

Really hope we do see Moen - Bournival - Leblanc. Moen is the perfect guy to play with Leblanc I feel.

I also want to bring up (probably again) that Moen is playing some of his best hockey with Montreal right now. He's stepping up when Prust took a step back. Prust still gets placed higher in the depth chart but Moen is one of the few guys on this club that will pressure a forward in our zone instead of just lay for a block. He's also our second best penalty killing forward. Great guy all around for the bottom six.

Yes, Moan seems quite underrated, is pretty darn good defender and this year he seems more aggressive in post-scrum "debates".

I think should be a good game.

I really like Moen's game right now, if Bourque would bring his A game now, we would be a better team by far. Moen is the type of guy that when healthy is a "player to get you through the playoffs" to quote MB. I can see that line being pretty good with Bournival playing with LeBlanc, or should say I'm hoping..... also hoping to see the "new" D pairings tonight, as well as a monumental effort, like vs the Blackhawks.

Go Habs

Good news is that we normally put forth a pretty good effort against the better teams in the league and were definitely going to need it against the pens.

Not so good news is that the habs havent won in regulation since January 6th and we have the redwings on friday who despite not being as good as recent years past are still a tough opponent.

Oh god... Diaz and Emelin scratched, Bouillon and Murray in... :1vomit:

Is this a benching or are they injured?

Wow... Facing a fast team and you go with Murray and Boo Boo over Diaz?

Emelin I can understand as he has struggled lately, but Diaz is actually reliable and gets the puck moving. He isn't physical, but he is far better then Boullion.

Crosby must be so excited to get a shift when PK is on the bench.

Oh god... Diaz and Emelin scratched, Bouillon and Murray in... :1vomit:

Interesting? Emelin seems to be a no-brainer and Boullion has some good and some poor games, so hope is former for him.

Not sure what any Diaz scratchs happen, but coachs seem none to pleased with his play?

Interesting? Emelin seems to be a no-brainer and Boullion has some good and some poor games, so hope is former for him.

Not sure what any Diaz scratchs happen, but coachs seem none to pleased with his play?

I suppose Diaz may not be 100% still, he did miss last game with the flu. Nonetheless, going with a bottom 3 of Beaulieu, Bouillon, and Murray is rather scary.

They should play Budaj tonight. Pittsburgh might hang 5-7 goals on us. No need to have Price in net for the beating.

That may send the message to the team that the coach has already thrown in the towel before the game even starts. I think you have to play your best goalie against the best teams and at least with price in the net there is a better chance for a stolen point or two.

Starting Bouillon and Murrey seems to me a message that the coach had thrown in the towel, or going to have Subban, Markov, gorges and Beaulieu combine for 50 minutes

That may send the message to the team that the coach has already thrown in the towel before the game even starts. I think you have to play your best goalie against the best teams and at least with price in the net there is a better chance for a stolen point or two.

Starting Bouillon and Murrey seems to me a message that the coach had thrown in the towel, or going to have Subban, Markov, gorges and Beaulieu combine for 50 minutes

I can understand Murray playing since it is his former team but a pairing of him and Diaz would have made more sense. I've no issue with giving Emelin a night off, his play frankly justifies it.

I should have capitalized the "and". Having said that, I think playing Emelin against Malkin would be good motivation.

I can understand Murray playing since it is his former team but a pairing of him and Diaz would have made more sense. I've no issue with giving Emelin a night off, his play frankly justifies it.