Jan.25th Habs vs. Caps 7pm est

Helmethead

People seriously can't think trading Bourque and putting Diaz back in will somehow make things better? It is an absolute disgrace. They are a bottom 5 team talent wise, size wise and work ethic wise.

They need major changes. Just keep getting younger, bigger and faster.

Wow, the disasters just keep coming.

LeBrun savaged the Habs' D on Twitter. "Unacceptable" I think he called it. "Carey Price deserves so much better."

Might be worth ringing up Marc Crawford ;) "Say, Marc...if yer not doing anything for the next three years..."

I didn't see a high stick,but if it occurred as he was falling, that should be both of them going.

I can't decide if Prust should be benched for yelling at the ref (didn't hear it, but it was all of five seconds), or if it was the result of him showing passion which we could use more of. He is out for the rest of this game.

No idea what a coach can do with this crap. I can't point to anyone playing well and you can't bench them all. I think this needs a player only meeting. I question if many of these players are coming prepared...rested, proper nutrition, etc.

On the positive side tonight...

- The penalty kill has looked good - that Ovechkin goal was fluky and came at the end of a kill (it actually was a 5-on-5 goal)

- Faceoffs are much better after really struggling last night.

- Hamilton has at least scored a goal (they're up 5-2) after getting blanked yesterday.

- Bournival, Leblanc, and Gionta have managed to avoid minuses...

• Upvote 1

Wow, the disasters just keep coming.

LeBrun savaged the Habs' D on Twitter. "Unacceptable" I think he called it. "Carey Price deserves so much better."

Might be worth ringing up Marc Crawford ;) "Say, Marc...if yer not doing anything for the next three years..."

Ill make somehinf better while drunk. Call some one from the minors up and put them in the linehup. Thats what all thw fans calling up onto the live wants. That what the fans wants live on the break calls. I cant heal what the calls during the breaks.

Really good penalty by the hero of the quebec nation. Exactly what you expect from a veteran leader.

On the positive side tonight...

- The penalty kill has looked good - that Ovechkin goal was fluky and came at the end of a kill (it actually was a 5-on-5 goal)

- Faceoffs are much better after really struggling last night.

- Hamilton has at least scored a goal (they're up 5-2) after getting blanked yesterday.

- Bournival, Leblanc, and Gionta have managed to avoid minuses...

Sorry, I can't see much positives.

This team is a ######ing joke. That what I hear from the real fans during the breaks while u people watch the commercials.

Not sure what u mean bout real fans?

They are what they are.

If you expected a contender then you should be upset/frustrated.

But all at start of season most just hoped they would squeeze into playoffs and is where there are at present (sinking fast, but is long season).

hopefully Beaulieu is a little more humble now than he was in Hamilton. PS-good post by Don previously. If MT is dismissed, I am not sure Sly is ready to take over but I think the Hamilton assistants are more than capable re taking over an AHL head coaching job

Not sure what u mean bout real fans?

They are what they are.

If you expected a contender then you should be upset/frustrated.

But all at start of season most just hoped they would squeeze into playoffs and is where there are at present (sinking fast, but is long season).

Wrong put about the fans. But the tv fans calling arent really happy. Of ccourse the tv are showing the best possible opinions. But I can hear what the pro-announcers are really thinking.

Sorry bout whining but again, Warren Wychel whining about De la rose not joining the junior teams in Canada. Might be the best happening in De la rose's carreer. He mightveeven thaught these bastards a thing or two about how to play hockey.