Feb. 1, Tampa Bay vs Montreal, 1 PM

dlbalr

I hope Prust lit a fuse on the team for the third. But then again, that is about as easy as putting a block of ice in vacuum on fire.

Price will be fined $200 by the NHL for receiving a leaving the crease penalty. How about that...

If it were me that money would hurt a little. For him? Its like dropping a quarter down the drain. :P

Price will be fined $200 by the NHL for receiving a leaving the crease penalty. How about that...

Poor guy is gonna have to dip into his savings!

Thanks for the info. I am listening to the habs radio feed, not sure exactly who they are (English), They are beating up MT or his obsession with taking creativity away from Subban and now they say MT is doing it with #40.

Plus they are all over him about Briere, who taday at least should be with Pleks and Gionta. They say MT hates him.

I kind of agree of with them, they have absolutely no offense and they are paying 4 mill for a 4th line center.

Wow... Price get two for having a drink at the bench during a TV timeout. He wasn't anywhere near Tampa players... Terrible call.

Price skated over to the scrum but didn't do anything. Bishop was throwing punches and somehow they got the same penalty.

Looking at the stats... Briere has done more then Eller given the time on ice and games played. Same number of goals as Gionta is way less ice time.

Add in how Briere rarely gets a chance to play on a decent line and I think it is time to give Briere a few games with Pleks.

Looking at the stats... Briere has done more then Eller given the time on ice and games played. Same number of goals as Gionta is way less ice time.

Add in how Briere rarely gets a chance to play on a decent line and I think it is time to give Briere a few games with Pleks.

do you really consider playing with Bourque playing on a decent line?