Feb. 1, Tampa Bay vs Montreal, 1 PM

dlbalr

do you really consider playing with Bourque playing on a decent line?

Eller had most of his points playing with the kids. He had several games with Pleks as well...did nothing.

Briere was centering Parros...

Bourque and Eller looking like power forwards?

yeah, i also noticed the same thing. Even though he's been horrible all season, Bourque has picked up his game over the past few games!

Eller had most of his points playing with the kids. He had several games with Pleks as well...did nothing.

Briere was centering Parros...

Briere also played with Pleks and Gionta. Both are centres and both don't look good on the wing.

At least Parros went to the net and setup a screen for a goal. Until the last shift Bourque is the invisible man.

After watching Subban lately I have to question his worth of 8M a year. Liability in his own end and alot of sloppy play.

Look at all the 8M dollar players around the league. Almost all of them don't look like they're worth it each night.

Briere also played with Pleks and Gionta. Both are centres and both don't look good on the wing.

At least Parros went to the net and setup a screen for a goal. Until the last shift Bourque is the invisible man.

Briere is better on the wing then Eller.

You may want to cover the man out front.

I like how MT benches the only goal scorer in OT and the 4-3.; he plays not to lose in OT? Your team needs points, your team can't score in shootouts.