Feb. 1, Tampa Bay vs Montreal, 1 PM

dlbalr

How the hell do we not get a PP at least three times this OT? In the words of the famous Eric Cartman ""You know ref, the least you could do is kiss me first because I like to get kissed before I get ****ed."

I wish they could adjust when a guy is blocking PK... Instead they wasted the whole PP trying to get him the puck.

i completely agree. it's so obvious that all the teams know what is coming from the Habs PP. I understand that P.K. has a great shot, but to constantly try to get the puck to him is stupid. It's getting so bad that even when the other guy has the puck and he has a clear shot at the net, they still try to send the puck to Subban.

You may want to cover the man out front.

I like how MT benches the only goal scorer in OT and the 4-3.; he plays not to lose in OT? Your team needs points, your team can't score in shootouts.

while covering for PK also?

It's because the forwards just stand around waiting for Markov and Subban to score. It's always a 3-2 down low and the forwards just won't drive the net.

Either Dman, 4 on 4 is defended 1 on 1.

It doesn;t matter, they weren't going to score in the shootout anyway.

It's because the forwards just stand around waiting for Markov and Subban to score. It's always a 3-2 down low and the forwards just won't drive the net.

DD gets the puck open in a scoring area and instantly looks for a pass. Don't be afraid to shoot little fella

• Upvote 1

Eller finishes the month of January on a 13-game pointless drought, he has yet to record a point in his last 210:15 of TOI (and that doesn't include the shifts after his goal in Dallas). He's a -10 over that span. Ouch.

So my question is "Are Galchenyuk and Emelin really the difference between a middle of the road team and a good team, or is team balance the issue?" I am really starting to think that team balance is a big problem. We are all mad at Briere, but he has had literally zero time centering a blanced scoring line. We say Emelin has played poorly, but we see how he struggles to play the puck or the man from the right side. I heard recently that 5 on 5 scoring is a reflection of a good team, and strong special teams is a reflection of good coaching. I probably read it here. I like the theory. I cannot get down on any individuals. Even Bourque and Eller. I argue that even if it were less talented, a more balanced Montreal team would be more effective. A right handed number 3 defenseman and one less tiny centre could make a big difference. Overall a very boring game. Poor Subban must feel horrible for that own goal.

DD gets the puck open in a scoring area and instantly looks for a pass. Don't be afraid to shoot little fella

Hey...you're in Charlottetown. I got sold a pair of shoes there at Corney's downtown. I didn't want them but he was an excellent sales guy and just ignored my negative comments. Great shoes. Wonderful place.

Eller finishes the month of January on a 13-game pointless drought, he has yet to record a point in his last 210:15 of TOI (and that doesn't include the shifts after his goal in Dallas). He's a -10 over that span. Ouch.

Ouch!

Tampa seem really well coached to me, every game I've seen them play, they were tight as a group. Seemed like they had an answer to suppress whatever Mtl did.....out worked us too.

Think Eller may be moved before the deadline? Doesn't seem he will ever fill Plek's shoes these days.

Hey...you're in Charlottetown. I got sold a pair of shoes there at Corney's downtown. I didn't want them but he was an excellent sales guy and just ignored my negative comments. Great shoes. Wonderful place.

Never been to Corney's but I can only imagine the persuasion of a small town salesman at a local store and his interaction with a tourist. We are a very welcoming people.

• Upvote 1