Canada vs. USA Semi-Final February 21st.

sim.on

I guess that should settle the debate on whether Carey Price can "win the big game."

We all hate Babcock and rightly so, but to be honest, that was a well-coached team out there. You can't deliver supremacy on that level without that.

I guess that should settle the debate on whether Carey Price can "win the big game."

We all hate Babcock and rightly so, but to be honest, that was a well-coached team out there. You can't deliver supremacy on that level without that.

Team Canada looked built to beat Team USA. They did a better job playing defence in their own zone against USA than they did against Latvia.

In a way, poor Price. All he sees are one goal games he has to be the factor of in Montreal. Gets to Sochi and what happens? Same thing.

Price gets zero offensive support wherever he goes. And he still kicks ass. Incredible mental toughness. He truly has hit another level this season, and if it continues the Habs are in great shape going forward.

I think we should all thank god r the great pumpkin that this isn't Careys contract year. Yeeesh how much could he get?

CAREY PRICE!! This guy is amazing! Gets the shutout in the biggest game of the tournament thus far.

The team D from Canada was really sensational, and once again the score does not show how close the game was.

Canada is such a great hockey nation, even when the forwards are snake bit we still find a way to win. Hopefully the dam breaks and we light the Swedes up!

CAREY PRICE!! This guy is amazing! Gets the shutout in the biggest game of the tournament thus far.

The team D from Canada was really sensational, and once again the score does not show how close the game was.

Canada is such a great hockey nation, even when the forwards are snake bit we still find a way to win. Hopefully the dam breaks and we light the Swedes up!

I feel very confident about next game.

DAMN u people are downvalueing us. Get ready for King Henrik and his troops because its going to be a tough loss for you. "Trollollolloll" :D

With H. Sedin and Zett... maybe... ;)

DAMN u people are downvalueing us. Get ready for King Henrik and his troops because its going to be a tough loss for you. "Trollollolloll" :D

I picked Sweden to win before the tournament started. It's unfortunate that they haven't gotten any real coverage by the North American media, because all they want to do is dissect Babcock's decision. The Swedes are a finely tuned machine, with imo, the best balance in the tournament. Add that Lundqvist is now in second (behind Tretiak) for goaltender wins in the Olympics, and it's going to be a huge task for Canada. Sweden has rolled over everyone.

Well, am I too critical, but I have got the feeling that our friends Murray and Gorges would have struggled a bit against the US team... Funny how nobody is talking about how good Team Canada was in blocking the shots in front of the net...

You Swedes certainly have a good team, but you can forget about the gold medal. It is ours.

I felt that Canada was in control for that entire game. Price made some big stops, but his rebound control was sublime and his D superb.

Maybe we need to stop thinking in terms of offensive juggernaut. When your forwards are keeping the puck in the offensive zone for the bulk of the game, and your D is easily the best in the tournament, and your goalie is in the zone, you don't need to score 5 goals. Canada was like a machine out there today in terms of the "200 foot" game (so to speak). No team on the planet can beat that.

The Swedes will be a big challenge, but based on what we saw today, there is no way you can't say Canada is the favourite.

Guest Stogey24

I felt that Canada was in control for that entire game. Price made some big stops, but his rebound control was sublime and his D superb.

Maybe we need to stop thinking in terms of offensive juggernaut. When your forwards are keeping the puck in the offensive zone for the bulk of the game, and your D is easily the best in the tournament, and your goalie is in the zone, you don't need to score 5 goals. Canada was like a machine out there today in terms of the "200 foot" game (so to speak). No team on the planet can beat that.

The Swedes will be a big challenge, but based on what we saw today, there is no way you can't say Canada is the favourite.

Canada was unbelievable today. The most sound hockey I think I've ever seen. Constant pressure on the puck even on the p.k. They smothered the states.

Still so bummed about this. I was super confident heading into the game. I knew Canada would struggle to score and we had excellent offense heading into the game. I really thought we'd come out on top 3-1. Well, at least I was right about the Russians. I just kept laughing every time I saw EVERY so-called expert picking them to medal. Really? How could you not see them failing at the Olympics yet again?

So happy to see Price play really well in an important game! Now if he can repeat that kind of performance in the gold medal game, this will definitely boost his confidence for important games!!! This will change Carey for the better!

So happy to see Price play really well in an important game! Now if he can repeat that kind of performance in the gold medal game, this will definitely boost his confidence for important games!!! This will change Carey for the better!

Carey has already changed. He has become a man and it shows.