Galchenyuk - Plekanec - Gionta

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Gallagher

Briere - Eller - Bourque

Moen - White - Weiss

Gorges - Subban

Markov - Emelin

Tinordi - Murray

Budaj

I will never be an NHL head coach or general manager but I just will never understand why the Pittsburgh Penguins continue to always put the best wingers with Evgeni Malkin and then throw Brian WHO? Gibbons with Crosby.

Imagine if Galchenyuk right now was a 60 point player and Therrien had Gabe Dumont on his wing. This is the same thing.

I mean, it's probably temporary and you'll see Marian Gaborik there in a week but it still boggles my mind. Knowing Pittsburgh though they will probably acquire Thomas Vanek, put him with Malkin and move Jokinen to the third line.

We need some offense from Eller and Galchenyuk. And I could see Briere not working out with Pleks and Gionta.

Briere seems to be playing much better lately and even took puck away from Datsyuk (who did look tired at end of game) for Gionta's goal.

Benoit Brunet has got to be the dumbest analyst in all of hockey. Forget that RDS barely has a pool of qualified "experts" to pick from, but this guy is just ignorant beyond belief. They're commenting now about the availability of St. Louis and he's arguing (against the others) that St. Louis wants out of Tampa Bay because Yzerman didn't originally selected him for Team Canada. Who the F believes that crap? TSN spun the same story, but i figured anyone with a brain would dismiss that as speculative tripe - but this guy thinks that's the case. Who thinks a seasoned pro would be so butthurt that he'd want to get traded just so he didn't have to play in the same organization as Stevie Y (who must have veto'd him off the team to begin with, right??). Marty that much of an ego-maniac?

To add to it, he finds St. Louis "very interesting with 14 points in his last 18 games" ....as if he'd be an option for the Habs. Yeah. Another short French guy who's also pushing 40. What a tool.

Man grinds my gears.

Thanks for listening.

• Upvote 1

Eller off sides on a very easy play to read.

I thought the same thing. Eller is giving us nothing these days. It would be a completely different team if he were even giving us 40 pts a year.