Mar. 6, Montreal vs Phoenix, 9 PM

dlbalr

Bourque is a POS who has made millions by basically being a bum. The only people I feel sad for are the fans who have to watch him dogging it night after night.

Don't get me wrong, I don't feel sad for him. I feel let down that all that size and talent is going to waste, particularly that it is going to waste on my team and not the leafs or bruins. :)

Don't get me wrong, I don't feel sad for him. I feel let down that all that size and talent is going to waste, particularly that it is going to waste on my team and not the leafs or bruins. :)

And just when you feel like strangling Rene, he makes a couple good plays and shows a sign of life, but then comatose again for next few games.

Hard to figure what his thought process is, does he simply lack hockey IQ, or thinks he is actually doing 'Good Enough'? Because he and numerous players like him, have all the physical tools but lack the drive or something?.

Nice to hear Eller is back in, but too bad for Weise who has been doing fine.

Cant wait to see Tinordi-Subban pairing, can the big fellow play 20+minutes effectively (or even be asked to)?

This is why possession matters. You call that a weird goal, but if puck isn’t in your end all the time weird can’t happen, see Doug Murray and how horrid the team’s puck possession is when he is on the ice.

• Upvote 1

Guest Stogey24

This is why possession matters. You call that a weird goal, but if puck isn’t in your end all the time weird can’t happen, see Doug Murray and how horrid the team’s puck possession is when he is on the ice.

That's such a joke.

i don't get why MT doesn't stack the 3rd line. I figured he wouldn't separate Pleks and Gionta and put Vanek with Pleks and Galchenyuk. Don't see why he wouldn't put Glachenyuk and Briere with Eller, rather than Eller on the 4th line and have the bum Bourque on the Briere line.

This guy is so bad. (Eller) I don't even want him signed. Let him figure out this mess somewhere else. (Not Florida either, please).

Seriously. He seems absolutely lost out there. Once Prust is healthy I think Eller will be pushed to the box.

Guest Stogey24

Seriously. He seems absolutely lost out there. Once Prust is healthy I think Eller will be pushed to the box.

He doesn't seem to fit in. Zero chemistry

Terrible period. I felt we're in serious trouble since the first face off. The players seem to be distracted, they are not trying hard enough. And MT should have done the OBVIOUS, put gally - pleks - vanek and briere - eller - gionta. Do the obvious!

Too soft on the puck, way too many turnovers and no clue what's happening in there own end.

At least the new guys are at minus 1 each. terrible play by Weaver on the first goal.

Well this does not look good. Budaj not on his game tonite. Will we seeTokarski again? It is not all Budaj's fault, but he is not being given much support by the team. They can come back so we will see.

Terrible period. I felt we're in serious trouble since the first face off. The players seem to be distracted, they are not trying hard enough. And MT should have done the OBVIOUS, put gally - pleks - vanek and briere - eller - gionta. Do the obvious!

That's to be expected. The Subban/Murray have new partners, they played last night, and Bourque/Eller were probably watching TSN at the edge of their seats deadline day.

They aren't going to break up Plek/Gionta imo. If anything Vanek gets moved to an exploitation role or with Desh/Pac, though the thought of those three playing defense scares me.