Mar. 15, Sens vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

Guest Stogey24

maybe, but who has him playing on the wrong side...

Doesn't matter he pinched then him and eller were holding hands out front. I'm honestly not a fan.

Briere is flying. If he keeps playing like that, and if the PP keeps getting those kinds of chances, well...the sky's the limit for these clowns.

God I love PK :lol: Most entertaining player in all of hockey. What a beast.

• Upvote 1

Guest Stogey24

Entertaining period, and that buffoon Cherry talks about some Leaf minor league player. RDS here I go.

What a joke eh. I was thinking the same thing. When CBC was transitioning to show a replay of this game it showed a leafs logo.

Didn't we just see this game already. Come out with a lot of shots, can't convert on chances and then down in the 2nd :wall:

Didn't we just see this game already. Come out with a lot of shots, can't convert on chances and then down in the 2nd :wall:

Yep!

I'm tired of seeing the same scenes over and over again:

-Markov/Emelin caught up ice on a bad pinch

-Eller turning the puck over in the offensive zone, or taking a lazy penalty

-Murray getting pinned in his zone or making an awful outlet pass.

-Missed open nets, terrible breakaways

-Forwards on the power play looking backwards to play the puck back to the points-and into double coverage

At some point, this boils down to coaching. These are all easy issues to correct.

yep same old same old no goals, can't score on the pp, can't score 5 on 5, what is left? The pk?. Dammit Pleks can't hit the net.

These guys are awful.

no clue what they are doing.

Anyone see the team from the first period?

1 win in regulation and 1 pp goal in the last 5 weeks.

I'm thinking if they played a full 82 last year they would have collapsed again.

I'm quickly getting the sense that Price is far from 100%. How many times has he been spread out on the ice with the left side of his body ahead of the right? That screams over-compensating for whatever was (is) bugging him.

Pretty pathetic puck luck early, but is it really that hard to lift the F@#@in' puck over a downed goalie? Getting tired of watching the same ineptness, maybe they should just throw defense to the wind, and open the games up wide open, it at least would be entertaining, this is just painful....

These guys are awful.

no clue what they are doing.

Anyone see the team from the first period?

1 win in regulation and 1 pp goal in the last 5 weeks.

I'm thinking if they played a full 82 last year they would have collapsed again.

Lehner was shaken up early, they should have smelled blood. The Bruins would have chased Lehner in ten minutes.

No execution. Sure Therrien will touch on that in his post game press conference.

Lehner was shaken up early, they should have smelled blood. The Bruins would have chased Lehner in ten minutes.

No execution. Sure Therrien will touch on that in his post game press conference.

I doubt it, Mr. No Excuses, has been making a lot of excuses this year!