Mar. 15, Sens vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

My oh my. WHAT A GAME!!

This was a statement game by Subban! Make him captain next year!

• Upvote 1

The absolute genius of MT comes through again. Talk about a rope a dope theory. That was an amazing game, now all Habs fans go pray to whatever entity you believe in thank the great pumkin for that 2 points.

The absolute genius of MT comes through again. Talk about a rope a dope theory. That was an amazing game, now all Habs fans go pray to whatever entity you believe in thank the great pumkin for that 2 points.

I'm going to get a heart attack from these cardiac wins!

BAhahahahah! I just laughed when Bouillon scored.

PK has ice water in his veins to make that pass with one second left. By far the best player on the ice tonight. I'm starting to think that he should be our next captain too.

Even before our furious comeback, we had a decent overall game. One of our best offensive periods of the season in the first, just couldn't finish anything. Made a few very egregious and costly mistakes. The forward lines looked good, but I'd sit Murray tomorrow.

If I was a Sens fan I'd feel hosed, but damn if I didn't get an extra kick out of them freaking out at the end.

Amen, amen.

PK has ice water in his veins to make that pass with one second left. By far the best player on the ice tonight. I'm starting to think that he should be our next captain too.

Even before our furious comeback, we had a decent overall game. One of our best offensive periods of the season in the first, just couldn't finish anything. Made a few very egregious and costly mistakes. The forward lines looked good, but I'd sit Murray tomorrow.

If I was a Sens fan I'd feel hosed, but damn if I didn't get an extra kick out of them freaking out at the end.

Lehner isn't sleeping tonight

HAHAHAHA!...I've got a brother .. well.. we had the same parents.. but .. as a Sens fan.. though we lived there..."brother" is a little strong for a blood relative and sybling who's not a Habs fan...

I think I'll give him a brotherly call..

NYAAAAAHAAHAAYYAAA!

I called him in Smiths Falls... .He said. "Thank you for sharing."

Subban was great, but man, how many breakaways did the sens have in the 3rd??? they were almost as bad us on on the breakaway.

I couldn't believe the comeback, WTH happened to Ottawa.

If this means that we have turned the corner, so be it.

1 game in a row......lol

now if can actually win in regulation!!!!

Amazing how down this board was just a half hour ago to now being very joyous. Thank you Habs for making my night.

Ottawa came close on the empty netter. The bounces didnt go our way the entire game until the last 3 minutes. I agree it was pretty entertaining watching the Sens upset. They may feel hosed tonight but we were last year in the playoffs with the kick in goal.

I heard them playing it on the sound system after the game so I played DJ Khaled - All I Do Is Win and it made it feel all that much better.

• Upvote 1

I'm sure they'll tank against Buffalo so the miracle 2 points won't mean much.

I think every player I want off the team scored tonight. Who would have thought that.

Ditto (with the exception of Eller), but I'll take the goals and the win. Having said that I still want Bouillon gone and don't want to resign Gionta. Briere I think we are stuck with.

Again, I read this thread after the game and find all the negative comments hilarious in retrospect. Something about Therrien huggers, Eller not getting qualified and Gionta sucking. So many short sighted posts going on these days, gotta look at the big picture.

I made a huge bet on the Habs to win because I just knew they were going to get it done. They should have had their 4 goals before the last few minutes of the game but regardless, they won. I don't think I have jumped as high in the air as I did tonight since Subban scored the tying goal against the Bruins in the playoffs a couple years ago.

now if can actually win in regulation!!!!

Just can't be happy eh

• Upvote 1

Yep, but he has been playing better lately.

Put him with Pleks and Vanek, Gallagher back with DD and Pacs and Gionta with Eller and Gally.

I do like the 4th line

Markov and Emelin are freaking brutal

Guest Stogey24

Again, I read this thread after the game and find all the negative comments hilarious in retrospect. Something about Therrien huggers, Eller not getting qualified and Gionta sucking. So many short sighted posts going on these days, gotta look at the big picture.

I made a huge bet on the Habs to win because I just knew they were going to get it done. They should have had their 4 goals before the last few minutes of the game but regardless, they won. I don't think I have jumped as high in the air as I did tonight since Subban scored the tying goal against the Bruins in the playoffs a couple years ago.

Just can't be happy eh

There was a million defensive lapses. There wasn't much to be proud of in this game.

Subban was great, but man, how many breakaways did the sens have in the 3rd??? they were almost as bad us on on the breakaway.

Ya, pretty weird alright.

Yabbadabbadooooooo!

The Subban goal was still better - it was the playoffs.

We needed this win badly, Eller needed a goal badly and we really needed a PP goal badly. The game hasn't changed my mind though. I want Eller to remain - I still think he is going to be a solid player and want to see him continue playing with Galchenyuk for the rest of this year.

Bouillon may have got the winner, but I'd still rather have him and Beaulieu trading places.

WE still haven't won in regulation since Feb 8th.

Looks like Price is still not 100%. He is staying in Montreal and won't be joining the team in Buffalo.