Mar. 15, Sens vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

Loved the comeback, but hated that I had to wait 55 minutes to see anything positive from the Habs. MacLean's diving gesture when Markov drew the penalty was classless, I have lost any respect I had for the Walrus.

I was happy with the lines, and agreed with the RDS commentator's observation that the team has been well prepared in the last few games because they have come out flying in the first periods but that they were giving up after. To add to the critics of the coaching, I would say that Gallant is the one who is to blame since he's the one always talking to players when they come back to the bench. He is surely demotivating them and constantly criticizing any mistakes they make :crazy:

Bouillon and Subban have played together in the past, and they did fine before. I am not too worried about the defense combinations, I think there will be a lot of rotation of 3rd pairings and 4th lines until the playoffs to make sure everyone is in game shape going in.

As a HABs fan living in Ottawa, this game was just pure joy to watch. I hope is all uphill from here :D

MacLean has lost his credibility. A trendy early season pick for Ottawa to go deep and a Jack Adams award have gone to his head. He has Spezza and Karls son back full time, and Ryan, and they've only gotten worse. To me, he's one of the coaches that make a bad team decent, like Jacques Martin and Ted Nolan.

I think it looks good on Maclean, he is a smug dude, and thinks he is smarter than he shows.... Ottawa lives on luck and the power play, and although Joe Public always refers to them running over the Habs last year, we all know it could have went the other way just as easy... Their goaltending isn't as good as it is hyped by the Toronto media scene, so I hope they enjoy the ride on the golf cart early this season....

I was out with my wife's extended family on Saturday. I returned home with about 6 minutes left in the 3rd and my son and my father-in-law playing with the game on in the background. We started chatting, and I gave a ho-hum gesture at 4-2. My ears perked and the volume was turned up when it went 4-3. Everybody was focused on the TV when Davey scored, and nobody stopped watching until it was over in OT. Quite the surreal ending. I was a bit worried about the Buffalo game being a similar effort to what Montreal put forth after the OT win in Anaheim. Thankfully, Buffalo isn't Anaheim.