Jhonas Enroth
Nathan Lieuwen

Team Leaders
G Tyler Ennis (18)
A Christian Ehrhoff (24)
PTS Tyler Ennis (36)
+/- Chad Ruhwedel (+1)
PIMS John Scott (94)
Injuries: Zemgus Girgensons, Torrey Mitchell, Tyler Myers, Michal Neuvirth, Alexander Sulzer, Chris Stewart
Scratches: None

Puck Drop: 7:00 PM EST TV: RDS, TSN Habs Radio: TSN 690 FM 98.5

:habslogo:Nice GDT. Interesting how Conacher goes from the doghouse in Ottawa to the top line in Buffalo. Are the senators that screwed up? or the Sabres that bad? Not that I really care....what I really want is for MTL to stomp the Sabres and for Vanek to score...repeatedly :gohabsgo:

:1gohabs:

Kinda weird that Tokarski will be getting the start tonight. Either rewarding him of punishing Budaj.

Perfect game to get Vanek going and possibly get his first goal as a Hab. I hope the team can build on last nights incredible victory.

Can't wait to see how the boys come out after last night,hopefully we can win comfortably against the lowly Sabres.

I hope Vanek gets a goal, players are usually extra motivated to play former teams.

Buffalo sucks. Tokarski is an RFA and a good goalie.

They have Enroth, Neuvirth, and Hackett. They don't need another goalie. If he's starting to be showcased, I don't think it's to the Sabres. In reality, I think they're gun shy with Budaj struggling and Tokarski gave them two decent games out West.

It looks like the lines from the end of last night's game will be the ones used tonight. That means Gionta is with Eller and Galchenyuk while Gallagher is with Plekanec and Briere.

Intriguing! For any line, just add Gallagher for success. I hope he plays like this throughout his career.

Desharnais is playing inspired hockey. He's basically made up for his abysmal start, IMHO.

Definatey. As much as I still believe we have too many small players in our top 6, I would have no problems with Desharnais as one of our centres if he continues this kid of play. I was definitely ready or him to go in the fall, but I'm glad he's proving me wrong now!

Once Briere and Gio are gone the size hopefully won't be a problem! (That being said Briere has been playing well, and Gio is a good two-way player)

Tokarski looks more solid than Budaj

He plays a very awkward style. He's spinning around a lot which is something I don't recall seeing him do anywhere near this often in Hamilton. A lot of it is nerves though, I would imagine.

Definatey. As much as I still believe we have too many small players in our top 6, I would have no problems with Desharnais as one of our centres if he continues this kid of play. I was definitely ready or him to go in the fall, but I'm glad he's proving me wrong now!

Once Briere and Gio are gone the size hopefully won't be a problem! (That being said Briere has been playing well, and Gio is a good two-way player)

Its definitely a tough situation, DD has been putting up some good numbers and although he still isnt great his defensive game has improved.

Gallagher certainly isnt going anywhere and if Geo walks we still have to replace 20g and 20a from a guy who is defensivly responsible and is a beast of a competitor, and does a lot of the little things teams need to win.

Briere would probably be tought to move but as of late hasnt been terrible.

all that said we do need to get bigger, its going to be an interesting off season.

Guest Stogey24

He plays a very awkward style. He's spinning around a lot which is something I don't recall seeing him do anywhere near this often in Hamilton. A lot of it is nerves though, I would imagine.

I think Budaj felt a lot of pressure when price was hurt.