Mar. 16, Habs vs Sabres, 7 PM

dlbalr

at the game last night.... i couldn't believe how many habs fans... no joke it was 90% habs fans 10% sabres. when they played a tribute to Vanek he got a standing O from habs fans, it was like we were at the bell centre LOL. The most I've ever seen. it was literally another home game!

I was talking to a sabre ticket holder and he said he's tired of coming to habs/sabres games and getting run out of his own building by the habs fans!!

i was 2 seats from the habs tunnel and permanent opening to the bench. in the 2nd i was talking (more like yelling) at Vanek that no where in the league will he be more adored then in montreal if he simply just plays as he's done through his career. I told him to just look at the stands when he's on the road, not just buffalo but from vancouver to florida. even on the west coast... we are everywhere, he'll never see so much support!

on a side note the girl in front of me took a tinordi shot off the head, split her head wide open. got tended to by doctors and when she came back said she was gonna meet the team after the game. she was all pumped that she'd meet briere!

In my eyes Markov has been invisible these past few games. I would give Tokarski the start against Colorado.

No I think we will saty with Price against St Pats team. Tokarsky has had an incredible couple of games but let's not annoint him the sencond coming just yet. We often do that with young kids and it seldom works. Amazing to see the depth we have in goal.

No I think we will saty with Price against St Pats team. Tokarsky has had an incredible couple of games but let's not annoint him the sencond coming just yet. We often do that with young kids and it seldom works. Amazing to see the depth we have in goal.

I hope Tokarski doesn't play another game for us. Ever.

at the game last night.... i couldn't believe how many habs fans... no joke it was 90% habs fans 10% sabres. when they played a tribute to Vanek he got a standing O from habs fans, it was like we were at the bell centre LOL. The most I've ever seen. it was literally another home game!

I was talking to a sabre ticket holder and he said he's tired of coming to habs/sabres games and getting run out of his own building by the habs fans!!

i was 2 seats from the habs tunnel and permanent opening to the bench. in the 2nd i was talking (more like yelling) at Vanek that no where in the league will he be more adored then in montreal if he simply just plays as he's done through his career. I told him to just look at the stands when he's on the road, not just buffalo but from vancouver to florida. even on the west coast... we are everywhere, he'll never see so much support!

on a side note the girl in front of me took a tinordi shot off the head, split her head wide open. got tended to by doctors and when she came back said she was gonna meet the team after the game. she was all pumped that she'd meet briere!

I'm sure you're exaggerating a little bit, but still nice to see Habsfans were out in force in Buffalo!

I'm sure you're exaggerating a little bit, but still nice to see Habsfans were out in force in Buffalo!

Probably not that much. I was in Uniondale earlier this season and the Isles got booed when the jumped on the ice. In fact, they got boooed all game long. It was unreal. It was AT least 65%-35% in favor of Habs fans vs Islanders fans. There were more Habs jerseys than home team jerseys in EVERY sections of the arena.

Guest Stogey24

I hope Tokarski doesn't play another game for us. Ever.

lol. I've never see him play besides this little stint he's had with the big club.

why is that Joe?

my guess is that if Tokarski never plays a game for us it will have meant that Carey Price will be a successful goalie for the Habs for the next 10 years!

my guess is that if Tokarski never plays a game for us it will have meant that Carey Price will be a successful goalie for the Habs for the next 10 years!

I kinda thought that maybe that is what he meant but having a helluva backup is no crime. So I still wonder what he meant.

-not one bit. there's got to be at least one other guy on here that was at that game that can vouch for me. I'm telling you maybe it was because it was sunday, also march break for ontario. coupled with the fact buffalo is horrible this season but, i kid you not 90/10% maybe even more. and just to add to that, almost all sabre fans left during the 2nd int. so the 3rd was literally all habs.

there was one shot when i was watching highlights on TSN of the crowd cheering for Vanek when he had his tribute and it was a shot of like a group of 30 people maybe. not one shot of the crowd panned because there was no sabre fans to shoot!!

i go to almost all habs/sabres, and usually its like 65/35 in favour of buffalo maybe 70/30 buff. but not this sunday.... crazy!

also, i really was chirping that stuff to vanek! did he hear me? not sure cause he didn't flinch.... but, in the 2nd when the benches were reversed he'd be no less then 5/10ft away without any glass there when sitting next to door and budaj. subban was being talked to throughout the 1st and 3rd same with tinordi! i could hear budaj talking so I'm sure he could hear me yelling through the open sanction 5 ft away.

that young teen that got hit the head was tended to right at her seat in the 2nd by 2 meds. it had to have been visible from the bench shots on TV! my buddy and I thought for sure we'd be on TV right then. she was 3 rows up from the corner of the bench! we were directly behind her. the puck didn't go over the glass it got fired into the bench and freakishly went through the open glass were they go back to the room!

Guest Stogey24

I kinda thought that maybe that is what he meant but having a helluva backup is no crime. So I still wonder what he meant.

It would be nice to have a young back up goalie like himself too. He's pretty small compared to the goalies of this generation though.

I bet hes not.

Hockey tickets don't run the streets in Buffalo.

Cocaine runs the streets.