Plekanec/Emelin back to Montreal for family reasons

bbp

He will join the Habs tonight and will be back at practice tmrw. Looks like we wont have to see Parros in again :)

I imagine Parros will get another game before the year is out. With three injuries up front and some players likely needing a night off for rest, Parros will get into the lineup at some point as he's the only forward scratched at the moment.

I imagine Parros will get another game before the year is out. With three injuries up front and some players likely needing a night off for rest, Parros will get into the lineup at some point as he's the only forward scratched at the moment.

Ya thats a good point. Hope Moen and Weise are able to get a game in before the playoffs.

Well we get Pleky back but now there's news that Emelin has returned to Montreal for family reasons

Well we get Pleky back but now there's news that Emelin has returned to Montreal for family reasons

That will (at least for now) end the d-man rotation. All 3 of Murray, Weaver, and Tinordi will play tomorrow then. Hopefully like Plekanec, it's good news for Emelin.

MY guess is that they are resting Emelin. Our chances of making the payoffs are almost assured, so I think the Habs can rest some of their players. They'll need it!