Habs vs Panthers, March 29

Neech

It's starting to look like Mtl will be the only Canadian team in the playoffs... I wonder how CBC will adjust? Hopefully Healy and PJ Stock stay home.

Apparently some of the CBC affiliates changed over to the Montreal game while the Toronto one was still on so perhaps they're getting fans prepped early? Healy and Stock will still be there though; in fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see Healy be the 3rd guy on the broadcasts even.

Healy and Stock will be rooting for Tampa. If we get by them, they will be drooling over Boston.

Book it.

Healy Stock will be rooting for the other team, even if we get to the cup finals.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, they're already on the flight, letting Price compensate for their laziness. It's the POS Panthers, so it will probably work.

EDIT: Leafs losing 4-2!!! This is AWESOME :hyper:

Yahuk!!

In Calgary, we were still stuck with the Leafs. I honestly don't get how clowns like Healy and Stock initially GOT a job, let alone still have a job.

Apparently some of the CBC affiliates changed over to the Montreal game while the Toronto one was still on so perhaps they're getting fans prepped early? Healy and Stock will still be there though; in fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see Healy be the 3rd guy on the broadcasts even.

It wasn't the prettiest of games (what games against Florida are?) but they keep the streak going. That front line is fun to watch, now they just need another of the trios to get going.

Yah we have a lot of players who are not producing atm.

Nice win by the Habs last night. The Panthers were a team that was just asking to lose and the Habs did what they had to do to get the win.

i gotta say I'm really liking what I'm seeing from the first line and Carey Price is totally dominant out there!! My confidence is peaking, and I really think we can beat anyone in the East!!!

Nice win by the Habs last night. The Panthers were a team that was just asking to lose and the Habs did what they had to do to get the win.

i gotta say I'm really liking what I'm seeing from the first line and Carey Price is totally dominant out there!! My confidence is peaking, and I really think we can beat anyone in the East!!!

:thumbs_up: