Game 2, Habs vs Bruins, 12:30 PM

dlbalr

so how much do you want to bet that that axxhole cherry won't AGAIN bring up Lucic's chest pumping :angry2:

And that is it... So close but failed to close them out at home. Second game in a row they have let the Bruins back in a game in the third.

Price can't do it alone... Getting tired with way too much action early in the game.

CHOKE

Even the forking broons will get a lucky bounce or 2 and they did. we still have home ice advantage. Now we find out about MT. he has to get this team back under control. And ready to go for next game.

I don't think there's call for too much rancour. The Habs left it all out there.

While again, in the big picture, a tie in Boston is the best we could realistically have hoped for, the WAY we got the tie is psychologically all wrong. BO heads to Montreal feeling like winners. It's too bad.

Frank has to sit.

Yeah but unfortunately he won't. They can't put Murray in, and Tinordi is the only other option, which MT won't do because he's a rookie.

Well the good news is the Habs split the two games, and the reason the Bruins won was due to two unlucky bounces off of Francis Bouillon, who needs to learn to get down low when blocking shots.

I don't see how anyone can criticize Therrien. The Habs have played superbly disciplined hockey and actually outplayed the superior team for extended chunks of the 2nd and 3rd periods. Boston, as the CBC reminds us, is a phenomenal 3rd-period team and they showed it in both games.

The problem continues to be our inability to match Boston's top level, as a team. Hopefully when we control the match-ups we can alter this equation.

Even the forking broons will get a lucky bounce or 2 and they did. we still have home ice advantage. Now we find out about MT. he has to get this team back under control. And ready to go for next game.

first thing he has to do is nail that bum Bouillon to the press box. Let's get in Beaulieu to give us another threat from the blue line.

Prust also looks like he is hurting, no point playing a guy unless he is 100%.

" BO heads to Montreal feeling like winners. It's too bad."

Soooo close.. a fluke game changer.

But.. we ARE the Montreal Canadiens, are we not?

Yeah but unfortunately he won't. They can't put Murray in, and Tinordi is the only other option, which MT won't do because he's a rookie.

Well the good news is the Habs split the two games, and the reason the Bruins won was due to too unlucky bounces off of Francis Bouillon, who needs to learn to get down low when blocking shots.

I don't buy that. Who were the key bruins from the back end today? Hamilton and Krug. They'll make some mistakes, but they are the one's who were the key to the comeback as well. I'd rather live with the mistakes of Beaulieu with his offensive upside, than Bouillon.

Yeah, I like the idea of putting Beaulieu in over Honey Boo Boo. You look at the extra element Krug adds to the Bruins attack - Beaulieu could give us some of that. I know people love the concept of Tinordi mashing the Prunes all over the place, but I suspect he will be overmatched. I believe in playing OUR game rather than the other team's, and Beaulieu represents that: speed, rushing, quick breakouts.

Yeah, I like the idea of putting Beaulieu in over Honey Boo Boo. You look at the extra element Krug adds to the Bruins attack - Beaulieu could give us some of that. I know people love the concept of Tinordi mashing the Prunes all over the place, but I suspect he will be overmatched. I believe in playing OUR game rather than the other team's, and Beaulieu represents that: speed, rushing, quick breakouts.

I'd take Beaulieu, Tinordi or Murray over Bouillon (in that order).

The boys should be feeling some shame after that one, lack of intensity, too many lost puck battles and sloppy passing. They're making life too easy for Rask.

:wall:

The boys should be feeling some shame after that one, lack of intensity, too many lost puck battles and sloppy passing. They're making life too easy for Rask.

:wall:

and wasting an outstanding effort by Price.

I don't have too many criticisms to offer in this game.

A fluke goal that wasn't really Bou's fault, released the dam.

I don't think this is Boston cranking it up.

I believe Montreal is letting up whenever we've got a 2 goal lead. We need to play three whole periods in regulation, every time.

With 9 minutes left in the third and a 2 goal lead, its' natural that one's first thought is going to be to protect the lead, not adding to it. I'd hate to be the guy who set up the game turner.

Fluke shot off Bou's chest.