Canadiens vs Boston Game #5 May 10th 7PM est

DON

Ugh. Habs are out of it.

Geez, that Krug is a good player.

Forget tonight. Go back home, rethink, refresh. This game may be over, but I do not accept that the series is.

This game isn't over either to be honest.

Frankly, pissing away game two and losing in over time let the Bruins back and now they are flying. Rask has his confidence back, Bruins are scoring.... Series probably done in 6.

• Upvote 1

LOL.

So I guess we're admitting only the Bruins can come back in games?

It's pretty close to over, I'll admit but there's still a lot of time left if they get their heads straight.

• Upvote 1

No. 14 directly responsible of the three goals. I don't recall having seen such performance. It could cost him his place with the team.

If that was Subban, would have nailed his ass to the bench for at least a period.

• Upvote 1

Boston is one of the very best teams in the NHL. If they give up a three-goal lead in a playoff game - at home to boot - I will be absolutely, completely stunned.

Julien deserves a lot of credit. He really had a stellar game plan tonight.

Frankly, pissing away game two and losing in over time let the Bruins back and now they are flying. Rask has his confidence back, Bruins are scoring.... Series probably done in 6.

I alluded to that in my first post on the GDT. It's a miracle if you can win a series after blowing two huge opportunities to get a stranglehold.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PLEKANEC???

Pleks has been a giant in this series. Bad judgment on the near goal and probably just self defence on the second. Nobody's perfect..

• Upvote 1

Boston is one of the very best teams in the NHL. If they give up a three-goal lead in a playoff game - at home to boot - I will be absolutely, completely stunned.

Julien deserves a lot of credit. He really had a stellar game plan tonight.

if Julien deserves credit, you don't think, MT doesn't deserve some blame??

They are beating us at a finesse game. They are no longer playing the body and still generating all kinds of chances. This could be 6-0 right now. Shameful performance.

What a gutless effort...few guys skating hard. Time to shake things up with lineup changes for next game...and not just one or two. I want to puke.

2 goals in 32 seconds will do that to you.