Canadiens vs Boston Game #5 May 10th 7PM est

DON

In a way, it's hard to get too pissed off at Patches or Vanek. They're matched up against Bergeron, possibly THE best shut-down line in the game. What troubled me was how little they did in Montreal. If they can't deliver when WE have the match-up, that's ominous. I really want #67 to score, because he's such a "floodgates" guy - if he bags one, it won't stop at one.

But still? It's the fifth game. They should at least have a few points. Their play is heading into the "choke" zone.

• Upvote 1

EDIT: That moron The Blueberry having an orgasm over Minnesota's surprising performance. Ah well. At least his suits look better than Cherry's.

Vanek, Patches, and even DD have done exactly zero in this series. When your stars are sucking ass, it makes no sense to obsess over what the marginal role-players are doing.

This is true...its hard to win when your top line does absolutely nothing.

Brunet is on fire. He is making exactly the point I've been making...Murray, Prust, these guys are NOT the problem. The problem is that Vanek, Patches, and even DD have done exactly zero in this series. When your stars are sucking ass, it makes no sense to obsess over what the marginal role-players are doing.

EDIT: That moron The Blueberry having an orgasm over Minnesota's surprising performance. Ah well. At least his suits look better than Cherry's.

Boston's top guys aren't scoring either - its the role players that have scored from them. It's the role players and contribution from the defense that win playoff series.

Guest Stogey24

Considering he nearly turned it over for a breakaway in the neutral zone on a no look cross-ice pass and then failed to keep the puck in the zone leading to a 2-on-1, there was no way he was playing the full PP. His turnover on the PP before that also led to a penalty which didn't help his case.

Gorges turning it over is a better alternative? Subban should be out there

Considering he nearly turned it over for a breakaway in the neutral zone on a no look cross-ice pass and then failed to keep the puck in the zone leading to a 2-on-1, there was no way he was playing the full PP. His turnover on the PP before that also led to a penalty which didn't help his case.

Oh yeah let's sit Subban that will help. The best player on the team.

Murray is doing exactly what heis paid to do. He is not the problem.

they guy that setup the goal was murrey's guy. As usual he was chasing him trying for the hit, instead of taking the puck away. On a positive note, he did manage to make the hit after the pass that setup the goal was made.

That turn over was because of a brutal pass from MaxPac.

I'm done with watching CBC. The Canadian Boston Corporation. I will never watch them again this year. I'm more upset at them than the feeble effort being put out by the Habs.

Guest Stogey24

I'm done with watching CBC. The Canadian Boston Corporation. I will never watch them again this year. I'm more upset at them than the feeble effort being put out by the Habs.

I just put RDS on

bruins make in game adjustments during the intermission and get the PP goal. Can MT do the same????