May 29th, Habs @ Rangers 8 PM

can we start the third with Galchenyuk-Eller-Vanek??

Can we start the third without MT on the bench? The chances look as slim as our chances to win this game.

Well Vanek at least drew a penalty.

the three best chances we had tonight were with Vanek on the ice.

Can we start the third without MT on the bench? The chances look as slim as our chances to win this game.

i wonder what is strategy is for the third period??? Keep it a one goal game??

I don't understand him not recognizing what's not working. Galchenyuk wasted with Pleks-Gionta. Briere-Pleks thrown together?? Is he afraid to try the friggin pairings that should be friggin obvious????

I stand by my previous post---of course I was expecting to be in the lead

MT is really empty upstairs. Game over...season over!! see you all next year but remember this was an opportunity blown. See you Vanek, Gionta, Markov, Boullion, Murray, Plekanec!!

We look like the team that had some luck as number eight seeds. We do not look like a 100point team. Why do we have to play this shit hockey that is about being more scared to allow a goal than we want to score one. Its so annoying! Its a skilled team that should play alot more even with the Rags than this.

MT is really empty upstairs. Game over...season over!! see you all next year but remember this was an opportunity blown. See you Vanek, Gionta, Markov, Boullion, Murray, Plekanec!!

No faith.... GTFO

Turn off the TV, you know they are gonna lose. Don't watch the third.

Despite that on the PP there was Pleks-GIonta-Bourque

Gionta played 1 second on that 1 minute powerplay to end the first. 1 second (in the defensive zone). You're complaining about 1 second of ice time? Vanek played 49. Galchenyuk had been out on the shift that drew the penalty so that's why he wasn't there.

There's still plenty of game left. 1:49 on the PP, and it hasn't looked half bad. Tokarski is holding down the fort. Markov and Weaver are getting crushed. Complete zone domination from NYR. Zuccarello had three dives and an obvious penalty on one shift. POS.

I'd like to see the defense activate more into the play, the Rangers are doing an A+ job of collapsing in their zone, without a cycle game, there's nothing they can do.

I don't understand him not recognizing what's not working. Galchenyuk wasted with Pleks-Gionta. Briere-Pleks thrown together?? Is he afraid to try the friggin pairings that should be friggin obvious????

Briere and Plekanec played 1 shift together that period, an offensive zone faceoff on Briere's strong side.

Briere and Plekanec played 1 shift together that period, an offensive zone faceoff on Briere's strong side.

the point is that if you are going to double shift anyone on the Pleks line it should be Galchenyuk. Get him off the Pleks line and double shift him with both the Briere and Eller lines.

We need to play with more desperation. Our Veterans (Markov, Gionta, Prust, Pleks, Briere) are pulling their weight. Some of the young guns like Gallaghar and Subban are trying to do too much.

Let's start the third by going with the kids!

No faith.... GTFO

Turn off the TV, you know they are gonna lose. Don't watch the third.

You have to enjoy it. It's all entertainment, and wins/losses don't change our lives in the least bit. This is pure excitement, and in the worst case, it's not a loss to the Bruins.

so Eller is one of leading point getters an sees no PP time here. SERIOUSLY????