May 29th, Habs @ Rangers 8 PM

Guest Stogey24

Run Subban that whole PP. Like Therrien needs to make some adjustments. Gallagher has sucked it up all night

We look like the team that had some luck as number eight seeds. We do not look like a 100point team. Why do we have to play this shit hockey that is about being more scared to allow a goal than we want to score one. Its so annoying! Its a skilled team that should play alot more even with the Rags than this.

Nerves. NY came out to do something and we're playing to half stop something.

You have to enjoy it. It's all entertainment, and wins/losses don't change our lives in the least bit. This is pure excitement, and in the worst case, it's not a loss to the Bruins.

And its not a loss to the Bruins.

This is a rout.

Pls sit the old farts and dont resign them during the summer. Ive seen enough of Markov and Gionta in habsjerseys.

And its not a loss to the Bruins.

This is a rout.

We wont win cups if beating the Bruins is all thats important.

Pls sit the old farts and dont resign them during the summer. Ive seen enough of Markov and Gionta in habsjerseys.

We wont win cups if beating the Bruins is all thats important.

A glorious series is a glorious series, and its been suggested by quite a few that the Boston series drained the hell out of us.

Maybe better to play the Bruins later.

We're playing numb. Perhaps that's the difference is us playing not to lose and NY playing to finish us off.

Is it just me, or has Markov played terribly this game defensively?

No, it's not just you. However, you are giving him too much credit. He has played terribly on both ends of the ice.

Guest Stogey24

He's done it the entire series, pinches along the boards in the neutral zone and gets caught

What a weak penalty. I guess Prust made his mark. If I were Moen, i'd demand a trade.

Demand a trade???

Hell after this season, i'd be trading or letting a lot of our veterans walk, starting with both Moen, Prust, Gionta and Pleks. I need to cool down before deciding about Markov.