Free Agent Frenzy

dlbalr

i would have been willing to sign him for 3 years at $7M.

So would I...but Vanek clearly didn't want to sign here!

He said no to 50 million$ over 7 years from the Islanders and has to settle for 19.5 million$ over 3 years! Ouch!

thornton now going to Florida. with every deal, Tallon is improving his case as being one of the top 5 worst GM's ever.

Early days, but I really like what the leafs have done. Makes me very happy to think they're improving while actually slowly becoming the worst team in hockey. Good times. Celebrate!

Early days, but I really like what the leafs have done. Makes me very happy to think they're improving while actually slowly becoming the worst team in hockey. Good times. Celebrate!

now if only Chiarrelli gets another brain cramp like he did at last year's draft and moves Hamilton and Krejci for depth.

C'mon Radim Vrbata!!!

If Vrbata signs, then a trade is surely coming. MB has already added Sekac and Malhotra to the forward lineup, Vrbata would push things too far.

If Vrbata signs, then a trade is surely coming. MB has already added Sekac and Malhotra to the forward lineup, Vrbata would push things too far.

Pacioretty DD Parenteau

Sekac Plek Vrbata

Gally Eller Gally

Prust Malholtra Weise

Bye bye Bourque. Moen can linger for depth.

Pacioretty DD Parenteau

Sekac Plek Vrbata

Gally Eller Gally

Prust Malholtra Weise

I hope we don't go for Vrbatta. We have enough 3rd/4th liners and probably need to move some. I want a bonafide top 6 forward.

Pacioretty DD Parenteau

Sekac Plek Vrbata

Gally Eller Gally

Prust Malholtra Weise

That's a great lineup. There's also Bournival. Dumping Bourque does seem right eh..?

We have now something around 13 millions to sign Subban, Eller and Iginla/Vrbata?

we should have more. MB HAS to trade at least two forwards (Bourque/Moen/Prust??) I'd actually very happy we moved all 3.

RDS just announced that Zuit Suit will meet the media at 3:30 this afternoon. Looks like his shopping is done!!!

I was expecting a BIG move....

Is it really a steal to sign damaged goods who get 0.5 points / game?

for what he costs, it's a good gamble. I'd rather be paying Havlat $1.5M than Moen $1.85M, or Prust who is breaking down more each year $2.5M and $2M over the next two years.

Would anyone take a shot on Heatly?

No, no, no! Slow, lousy character player.