THE GREATEST HOCKEY TEAM IN THE WORLD VS THE HAWKS

habs rule

Guest Stogey24

watching the habs for the 40 years.............. Always been theirs (as well as many teams) to put the new guy with your bes

"minimal ice time against 4th liners" Ya got that right. The kids should not be played that way when they are up in the first place. Watching habs all my life, first time i have ever seen the new kid paired with the healthy scratch guy. Bush league coaching move. Habs have always played the new guy with the best d on the team (as many other teams do) Robinson always took the new kid. Markov took Kommy.(only time kommy ever did well) Brisbois did the same with new guys. Hamilton on Boston played with Chara his entire rookie year. Two fold reason for this, 1. The kid learns from sharing the ice with the best you have, 2. The best dman covers up for him and coaches him while playing. Leave it to mt to throw a kid out there with Weaver as the third pair. Not fair to Weaver or the kid. As i have said before

Markov Beauliue

Subban Tinordi

Weaver Gonchar

now thats called "willing to take a step backwards in order to take two forward" as MB's stated at camp on departures of Boulion, Murray, Gorges., eluding to the young D.

This could be a reach, but is there a possibility putting the kids in the minors this year makes it easier to give them league minimum in salary next year?

This could be a reach, but is there a possibility putting the kids in the minors this year makes it easier to give them league minimum in salary next year?

MB is a smart GM, and that is no reach cause from what I have seen, he is also one cheap s.o.b. I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Hawks are really on top of the boys. Need some back checking and a little defence wouldn't hurt. Carey not having his best night. We are only down by one. LOTS of time. :wavetowel::gohabsgo::wavetowel::gohabsgo:

• Upvote 1

League minimum would be a stretch given that both have ~half an NHL season under their belts but yes, the more time they spend in the minors, the cheaper the bridge deal would be. And teams have likely done that in the past.

That was a weird first period. Lots of defensive gaffes on both sides, made for quite a few chances.

Yes Stogey, heard that suggested. There has to be better reasons than the shoddy and slow play of gilbert, allen, gonchar and weaver. :Bulldogs:

Guest Stogey24

Terrible power play... Oh wait, I should say typical power play by the Habs. More life!

Is there any chance to see Hudon playing this season? For Desharnais maybe...

commentator said it right. Gilbert on the PP with Subban hinders his shot, the hawks play high on Subban because they don't care about Gilbert