George Parros announces retirement

habs rule

Don't know if this is the right place but, he was a hab and I think this is really good news. George was simply too nice a guy to end up with scrambled eggs in his head. Good luck George. Bon Chance.

What a shame that our main memory of him is that horrible face-plant. He was all set to be a fan favourite before that freak incident.

But I agree that he is retiring at the right moment. That second concussion last season should have been all the sign he needed to depart while he still had a full deck to play with. All the best to him - at least he was an honourable player, not like that turd Laraque.

Super smart guy, never needed hockey. Also sells the best third party hockey merchandise on the market. Own one of his shirts and purchased another for a friend.

own two of them. The old school razor one and the Enforce Montreal one. Was wearing the Montreal one when he face planted and was at the game in Uniondale the 2nd concussion. Felt weird to see that live, first time I happened to be at the game for a sad incident.