Overthrow the Monarchy! Kings @ Bell Centre, 7:30PM EST

It was a bit one-sided of a period but a lead's a lead. I feel bad for Bournival, just three shifts on the fourth line, a nice 'reward' for playing well the other night. Prust isn't a third liner but he keeps getting that ice time. Beaulieu had a quiet period...and that's a good thing. The less noticeable he is, the better when the goal is for him to play safe more than anything.

This isn't pretty. The Kings have all the possession, but like in soccer, they have to make the most of the possession.

before we scored, that's what i was thinking. The kings controlled the play, lucky to be ahead!

I'm a bit surprised that the first goal hasn't been changed yet, it's still Subban's at the moment.

I guess I'll have to go change the poll on the front page now that Malhotra finally has a point.

Who scored the first? (Sadly unable to watch because of exams)

Are Kings a contender that Habs want to be like?

(Hudon leading Dogs again with 2 assists after the second tonight, if PAP keeps being a dumbass, give him a sabbatical for a game or two and see how Charlie looks with big boys? :bonk:)

Subban with hatty!

i think he will get the first one taken away.

Are Kings a contender that Habs want to be like?

(Hudon leading Dogs again with 2 assists after the second tonight, if PAP keeps being a dumbass, give him a sabbatical for a game or two and see how Charlie looks with big boys? :bonk:)

its great we are winning - but keep in mind that the King's are playing their backup.