Remember hockey? Hurricanes @ Bell Centre, 7:30PM EST

And the fact that Gonchar and Gilbert play ahead of Beaulieu. Gonchar has looked Garbage the last little bit

yes i thought so too, he and emelin are not a good match...too slow combined.

nate played well, when he did play.

took chucky till his third game at center with patches to get a hat trick .......... duh, how many of us have been calling for that duo since training camp. and it took an injury to Eller for us to see it happen!! oh well , it happened and thats the main thing.

yes i thought so too, he and emelin are not a good match...too slow combined.

nate played well, when he did play.

took chucky till his third game at center with patches to get a hat trick .......... duh, how many of us have been calling for that duo since training camp. and it took an injury to Eller for us to see it happen!! oh well , it happened and thats the main thing.

I could be wrong, but wasn't it a Gomez injury that got DD a shot? He only played 38 games in 2012-2013.

Guess I spoke too soon on Pacioretty and Galchenyuk having no chemistry. Prior to those three goals nothing they'd pass to each other was connecting and they couldn't find each other on the ice. It was like Pacioretty finally realized he didn't have to finish the play and could pass the puck instead. DD also looks better away from Patches. He now plays like Gionta. Looks good for him too.

Far more confident with how the Habs look these past three games.

i told ya to be patient with that right after you said it.

yes i agree, dd will be far better suited for third line duties.

took chucky all of three games at center to get a trick ! and if Eller did not get injured the kid would still be pleks winger. one of these days ya'' will admit we have a passenger as a coach

took chucky all of three games at center to get a trick ! and if Eller did not get injured the kid would still be pleks winger. one of these days ya'' will admit we have a passenger as a coach

The master of repetition has spoken!

Leafs are going to win again tonight but again they are being badly out-shot. I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the playoffs but I don't think they're for real and I could just as easily imagine another Toronto collapse.

I could be wrong, but wasn't it a Gomez injury that got DD a shot? He only played 38 games in 2012-2013.

I thinks so. Did not hurt that patches was up stating loud and clear that dd is the best center he ever played with. I would still take dd over gomer floating pile!

There is a separate thread for therrien stuff. It's getting old.

• Upvote 1

I'm really worried that Galchenyuk's hat trick will overshadow all the amazing things DD did tonight.

Now that was good Lovett's ... very good.

And Gally didn't do anything after his third...never saw him..

I assume is just another lucky win and if didn't have Price in nets.....

Too bad is just a pretender team, I know.... don't get too excited, cheer or encourage em, just wait they will fail. :bonk:

11:52 is most of Hab centre's icetime. :nuts: (#51)

patches get two assists , when was the last time he assisted on two goals by his centerman.... if ever?

glad you agree though......dd suited on third line........its what some of us have been telling you all along

Yep, I have. The issue is that players will naturally coast when they sense they're in control - it happens in all sports. Hopefully they don't do that again for the 3rd.

your wish is their command :thumbs_up:

Too bad is just a pretender team, I know.... don't get too excited, cheer or encourage em, just wait they will fail. :bonk:

yes and i assume that chucky is not ready to be number one center over dd. duh

• Upvote 1

Don't thnk so. The team had been getting the points. DD had worked pretty well with Pacman and Therrien owed him the chance to shake it off while we were rolling. Nobody ..including DD ... has any grounds for complaint.. and so you have a good room where people know what they have to do, and know they won't be treated unfairly.

We're really not all that much smarter than the magagement team out there.

The master of repetition has spoken!

lol and the rants from my critics ??? deadly silent

"took chucky till his third game at center with patches to get a hat trick .......... duh, how many of us have been calling for that duo since training camp. and it took an injury to Eller for us to see it happen!! oh well , it happened and thats the main thing."

"took chucky all of three games at center to get a trick ! and if Eller did not get injured the kid would still be pleks winger. one of these days ya'' will admit we have a passenger as a coach"

You wrote these two lines with three minutes in between, thats why I wrote repetition.

Nothing personal, just pointing it out. :)

hey don , what no :cry_smile: that NB may have took a little ice time away from gonchar.

Don't thnk so. The team had been getting the points. DD had worked pretty well with Pacman and Therrien owed him the chance to shake it off while we were rolling. Nobody ..including DD ... has any grounds for complaint.. and so you have a good room where people know what they have to do, and know they won't be treated unfairly.

We're really not all that much smarter than the magagement team out there.

no , and vice versa . thats what makes debating it this much fun

One good thing about the intensity - compete issue is that the season doesn't officially start until after New Years,,and the motivation factor will be notched up considerably..

There were some pretty slick plays out there tonight.

And how insanely good is Price...ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

"took chucky till his third game at center with patches to get a hat trick .......... duh, how many of us have been calling for that duo since training camp. and it took an injury to Eller for us to see it happen!! oh well , it happened and thats the main thing."

"took chucky all of three games at center to get a trick ! and if Eller did not get injured the kid would still be pleks winger. one of these days ya'' will admit we have a passenger as a coach"

You wrote these two lines with three minutes in between, thats why I wrote repetition.no worries

Nothing personal, just pointing it out. :)

no worries dh, it was a great line and good point. :rofl: cheers

hey don , what no :cry_smile: that NB may have took a little ice time away from gonchar.

no , and vice versa . thats what makes debating it this much fun

Too true...hahahaha!

OOPS...wrong spot

One good thing about the intensity - compete issue is that the season doesn't officially start until after New Years,,and the motivation factor will be notched up considerably..

There were some pretty slick plays out there tonight.

And how insanely good is Price...ridiculous.

True, I am happy with us struggling a bit now (as we usually do in November-December since the dark ages) and then gelling and start playing great in perfect time for our anual sacking of the Bruins in the playoffs.