Saku hates this winning streak. Ducks @ Bell Centre, 7:30PM

Bournival must pick splinters out of his pass after games.

Probably beats passing splinters. ... sorry..

I don't think the Habs are going to win, but this wasn't a bad measuring stick game. They adjusted well after the first period and hung with one of the best teams in the league.

That's what I'm thinking too. Good second and OK till Pacs got boarded. Hope he's ok.

Ducks are a tough team. Dont give you much. Roll all the lines and all three d pairs. They are fresh for sixty minutes. Markov and Subban gassed in third. Commentators stating it was rather obvious.

Ducks are a tough team. Dont give you much. Roll all the lines and all three d pairs. They are fresh for sixty minutes. Markov and Subban gassed in third. Commentators stating it was rather obvious.

Strong effort in a grind out game by Habs

• Upvote 1

My guess is the kids line is back next game since I'm expecting Pacioretty to miss some time.

Also bad call not playing Andrighetto tonight. Ended up finishing the game with 4th liners on our top 3 lines and Tangradi was a large reason for that 1st goal given up.

Someone please hit zebras like that pucking asshole boarded Patches. And of course phantom call on Subban. Refs pls kill yourselves, blind idiots.

Therrien better call for Ghetto, Hudon and Tinner.

they let the slash go on pk ten seconds before his penalty. Tank was empty on Subban. Whet were the minutes played on he and markov....as play by play guy said "seems they have been on the ice all night"

My guess is the kids line is back next game since I'm expecting Pacioretty to miss some time.

Also bad call not playing Andrighetto tonight. Ended up finishing the game with 4th liners on our top 3 lines and Tangradi was a large reason for that 1st goal given up.

yep

Gonchar ever hit the net?

1st period..... lousy.

2nd period.....pretty good effort.

3rd period.....very tough sledding against a better bigger team with a good goalie.

Stoner should be suspended. Refs should be kicked in the nuts. Bourque played exactly like he should and usually does translation : useless but not our useless.

If we had a powerplay we could win games like this. The tough defensive, hard hitting games are where the specialty teams count.

Kudos to Prust for standing up, not much of a fight but Stoner is tough and big.

MT did a great job of coaching Price.

Way better.

Watching Tinordi here in Hamilton , he looks like he is getting bored. Some games he is very physical, other games you would not know he was remotely that type of player. It strange. But having said that he is by a country mile better than Madam Gilbert.

I don't think the Habs are going to win, but this wasn't a bad measuring stick game. They adjusted well after the first period and hung with one of the best teams in the league.

Agreed. Ducks are solid top to bottom. At the point now where habs and fans expect nothing in the first, try to win games by playing the back forty minutes.

Worst game Gilbert has ever played? Oh wait, that might have been the last time we played a big team, dunno.

Refereeing is atrocious, apparently you can late hit, board, slash and interfere with Hab players unimpeded by penalties, and we always owe one back when we do get a call. Terrible.

Great effort however, proud of les boys!

Worst game Gilbert has ever played? Oh wait, that might have been the last time we played a big team, dunno.

Refereeing is atrocious, apparently you can late hit, board, slash and interfere with Hab players unimpeded by penalties, and we always owe one back when we do get a call. Terrible.

Great effort however, proud of les boys!

Ducks were missing four key players including Perry. Played ok by their standards and got the win in Montreal. But yes that was a good effort by the Habs. Our D is weak after top (exhausted) pair.

I liked almost everything about this game except the score, the refs and Max's injury.

BTW, those of you who are saying that Gonchar is a problem with our D are either confusing him with someone else or watching a different team. If you take off the "we should be going with the young D glasses, you will see that SG has been very good so far.

My only prob with losing this game is how can any team by that successful with Borque the useless on its top line?!!!

I think we should all get a fund together to get Boudreau French lessons