NY Islanders at Montreal Canadiens | January 17th, 2015 | 1900EST

lazy26

Right wing is weak. Concern was lw behind Patch, no more with Galchenyuk and Sekac on the LW.

Before outside help i would try Sekac on LW, with Plek and Patch.

Gallaguer,Galchenyuk and Eller for a while.

If Sekac does more than ok no need for a trade. Just ok , neeed for a RW top 6 is evident.

Right wing is weak. Concern was lw behind Patch, no more with Galchenyuk and Sekac on the LW.

Before outside help i would try Sekac on LW, with Plek and Patch.

Gallaguer,Galchenyuk and Eller for a while.

If Sekac does more than ok no need for a trade. Just ok , neeed for a RW top 6 is evident.

Sounds good. The EGG line reunited while Sekac gets a shot playing with max. If the lines are back to getting juggled every other period i'm sure we'll see that soon enough.

Sorry if don't agree with Galchenyuk on Galchenyuk, but is lame argument that him playing wing is even an issue, if I am not wrong I think Pacioretty plays wing and is the closest thing to an all-star forward on the team. So why would even fixated on where he plays?

A weak argument that he walked in and demanded to play wing with zero input from coachs, but if makes one feel better than admitting centre might not be a good fit for the 20 year old kid at this moment in career, fly at er bud.

I don't care where Galchenyuk plays, and I'll be a lot happier with him playing wing than DD, who is a lot better center than he is a winger.

Galchenyuk/Eller/Gallagher would be nice to see again for a period...

Sounds good. The EGG line reunited while Sekac gets a shot playing with max. If the lines are back to getting juggled every other period i'm sure we'll see that soon enough.

Geergie Sekac is headed for the press box. Once MB lands a winger at the

deadline he's depth, nothing more.

Sekac in the top-6 is a nice idea, but he has 0 SOG in his last six games.

His eight goals are very generous for 34 shots. He'll be hard pressed to get to 15.

Sorry if don't agree with Galchenyuk on Galchenyuk, but is lame argument that him playing wing is even an issue, if I am not wrong I think Pacioretty plays wing and is the closest thing to an all-star forward on the team. So why would even fixated on where he plays?

A weak argument that he walked in and demanded to play wing with zero input from coachs, but if makes one feel better than admitting centre might not be a good fit for the 20 year old kid at this moment in career, fly at er bud.

no idea what this post is about

Guest Stogey24

Geergie Sekac is headed for the press box. Once MB lands a winger at the

deadline he's depth, nothing more.

Sekac in the top-6 is a nice idea, but he has 0 SOG in his last six games.

His eight goals are very generous for 34 shots. He'll be hard pressed to get to 15.

He's averaging like 10min a game. Hit the post last game and also just missed an opportunity right in the slot.

He's averaging like 10min a game. Hit the post last game and also just missed an opportunity right in the slot.

It's almost 14 minutes/game actually, he's getting legit third line ice time. He has played more than ten minutes in every game but one since he sat for a few weeks.

Guest Stogey24

It's almost 14 minutes/game actually, he's getting legit third line ice time. He has played more than ten minutes in every game but one since he sat for a few weeks.

Past 5 games besides Pitts hus ice time has been down

and has three less goals than plekanic.

care to post the powerplay minutes of both the rookie and the vet?

You are really comparing the ice time of a rookie winger with our top defensive centre? You think all minutes are offensive in nature? If only Sekac played all those PP and PK minutes against the other teams top lines he would be on a 60 point trajectory?

Lol.

I did the other day when I posted the numbers in the PP thread (PP points per TOI). You might note from that graphic that Plekanec is tied for the team lead in PP points so I'm not sure you should be complaining about Plekanec on the powerplay considering he's producing. And when the discussion was about Sekac's playing time, how did Plekanec get in there in the first place?

Romonuk sounds horrible. Need Bartlett to fill in. National or not, listening to a sick guy with no voice is irritating.

Bartlett's doing the CAR-OTT game.

Wiese!!! Excellent. better move him to the 3rd line. Just kidding. Looking good boys

The announcers sound so disapointed that the Habs scored. Is it the anybody but the habs thing?

You are really comparing the ice time of a rookie winger with our top defensive centre? You think all minutes are offensive in nature? If only Sekac played all those PP and PK minutes against the other teams top lines he would be on a 60 point trajectory?

Lol.

No i was only putting in a plug for sekac as someone posted he was on his way to the press box and or traded when MB lands a winger.

No i was only putting in a plug for sekac as someone posted he was on his way to the press box and or traded when MB lands a winger.

btw pleks is our top defensive center................and our top offensive center (sadly).................you guys talk about pleks as if he does not get top prime time minutes and does not play on every single powerplay. Which he does.

Wiese!!! Excellent. better move him to the 3rd line. Just kidding. Looking good boys

The announcers sound so disapointed that the Habs scored. Is it the anybody but the habs thing?

missed the goal! Damn

yea these leaf lovers hate the habs.

Johnson not as bad

What were the blues thinking when they go looking for a goalie and get Miller? They had Halak and Elliot at one time. Seems like no matter who they get they are never satisfied in net?