Nashville Predators at Montreal Canadiens | January 20th, 2015 | 1930 EST

lazy26

Laviolette soooo pissed. :D

ohhh ya... last one was borderline, but the stick did trip him up.

Carey liked all the shots in the first.. haahahahaa..

Carey's carrying the post game interview really well for a big introvert.

Anyone got any questions why we need a power play that works. Pk looking real good tonite. Laviolette going nuts again, was there more winking?

What's the "winking" thing about?

Carey's carrying the post game interview really well for a big introvert.

What's the "winking" thing about?

In the Preds last game Lavy was yelling at the ref saying he was winking at the other team. Said the ref was lying , nearly got himself thrown out of the game. I think someone posted the clip earlier.

In the Preds last game Lavy was yelling at the ref saying he was winking at the other team. Said the ref was lying , nearly got himself thrown out of the game. I think someone posted the clip earlier.

Ahhh..thanks.

Hey! How the hell was that game!

I would have bet on a loss until we picked it up and actually got competitive.

Nice 2 points.

We have got to get Le Genius to start waving that forking wake up potion of his earlier in the game, or there are going some dead habs fans from stress heart attacks if this keeps up . And we need to reduce the property damage. You know throwing tv's off balconies and such.Surley to the great pumpkin he can set their alarms earlier or something. Yeah great 2 points, :clap:

We have got to get Le Genius to start waving that forking wake up potion of his earlier in the game, or there are going some dead habs fans from stress heart attacks if this keeps up . And we need to reduce the property damage. You know throwing tv's off balconies and such.Surley to the great pumpkin he can set their alarms earlier or something. Yeah great 2 points, :clap:

Hahahahaha....things were looking pretty bleak alright.. Maybe when he changed lines he really did use cocaine!! Ya think??

PK Subban set himself free tonight. I for one will purchase a free PK shirt if it is made. My god what a game by him. Dominating. He was the first guy to wake up in the second. Having said that, without some seriously weak calls and some chickenwinging by subban to draw the hold call, we might have been in trouble.

PK Subban set himself free tonight. I for one will purchase a free PK shirt if it is made. My god what a game by him. Dominating. He was the first guy to wake up in the second. Having said that, without some seriously weak calls and some chickenwinging by subban to draw the hold call, we might have been in trouble.

All true.. it was fun watching him. I'm not too off put by some less than inspired play after 40 odd games of an 82 game insane season. I'm just watching Sharapova try to stave off 2nd round elimination by a qualifier at the Aussie Open. A weak second period. Man she screeches like a banshee.

Was Malholtra on the ice for the game winner or was he just the first off the bench to get to P.K?

Hell of a way to pull out a win against one of the league's best teams. The Preds defense is incredible

The powerplay is coming along pretty good and should continue to be better than the first half of the season. When guys like DD are standing in front of the goalie on a P.K clapper from the point, you know the team is buying in.

Can't say enough about Carey Price.

Guest Stogey24

Was Malholtra on the ice for the game winner or was he just the first off the bench to get to P.K?

Hell of a way to pull out a win against one of the league's best teams. The Preds defense is incredible

The powerplay is coming along pretty good and should continue to be better than the first half of the season. When guys like DD are standing in front of the goalie on a P.K clapper from the point, you know the team is buying in.

Can't say enough about Carey Price.

Desharnais has been in front of the net all year on the power play