Arizona Coyotes at Montreal Canadiens | February 1st, 2015 | 1300 EST

lazy26

Good push at the end, but too little too late. Let the other team sneak a lead and then they went full D mode.

Sadly, this happens all the time where teams blow a game like this. I bet if they didn't get those two quick goals they would have played much better.

Habs stopped playing after Galchenyuk's 2nd goal, didn't start playing again until 10 minutes left in the 3rd.

Shitty, but not unexpected on the last game of a 3 in 4. The only reason this game seemed winnable was because it was Arizona.

will Hamilton get Dumont back?

The only guy actually skating?

Weisse is a 3rd liner - AT BEST. He can occasionally chip in on the offence. It's ridiculous having him being on wing with Pleks and MaxPac.

Guest Stogey24

Weisse is a 3rd liner - AT BEST. He can occasionally chip in on the offence. It's ridiculous having him being on wing with Pleks and MaxPac.

This team is missing a top line RW. I'm assuming the next trade that takes place is going to fill that void. As much as we all like Weise, he ain't the guy

This team is missing a top line RW. I'm assuming the next trade that takes place is going to fill that void. As much as we all like Weise, he ain't the guy

I realize we are missing a top RW, but i'd much rather let Sekac or another SKILLED rookie play with Pleks-MaxPac until we pick someone else up. We are struggling to score goals, it doesn't help when you have a 4th liner on 3 of the our lines.

• Upvote 2

Sekac is a dud, too. He has one point in his last nine games. He seems to be sliding nicely into the "persecuted 3rd liner" role that Eller has occupied the last two years. Weise has 17 pts, Sekac has 16, so it's not as when Mathieu Darche is playing on the PP over Erik Cole.

They need someone to dig the puck out, Sekac isn't the guy.

Guest Stogey24

Sekac is a dud, too. He has one point in his last nine games. He seems to be sliding nicely into the "persecuted 3rd liner" role that Eller has occupied the last two years. Weise has 17 pts, Sekac has 16, so it's not as when Mathieu Darche is playing on the PP over Erik Cole.

They need someone to dig the puck out, Sekac isn't the guy.

Sekac has been solid every game. Great speed and good hockey smarts. Garry Galley was giving him props today too.

Sekac has been solid every game. Great speed and good hockey smarts. Garry Galley was giving him props today too.

Sekac has impressed, but Lovett's point was that Sekac at this juncture is no better than Weise offensively. Your second sentence describes Weise as much as Sekac, and heck, if Weise was a rookie everyone on this board would be going cowabunga over his awesomeness and yelling at Therrien to use him more on the PP etc., etc..

Sucks that the Habs lost to an inferior team.

I disagree that Sekac isn't better than Weise offensively. There's more to offence than just shooting the puck. Sekac is a better passer, he's better in the offensive zone controlling the puck and he showed serious poise on the powerplay. He's a much more complete player than Weise.

Also the chemistry he showed with Galchenyuk was the kind of thing we saw with Plekanec and Pacioretty but took forever to capitalize on.

Well, that was a pathetic game yesterday... and what's even more frustrating is that it was against one of the worst teams in the league. Let's hope this will wake them up before our game against Buffalo tomorrow!!