Feb. 8, Habs vs Bruins, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Black and Gold punching bag. The Bruins were in the game for about three minutes.

Ya..les boys were relentless and on them all the time.

Super win.

At about the 16:30 mark the boys kept them nailed to the boards a the other end for over a minute. Amazing.

That whole game cried "good coaching" to me.

Ya..les boys were relentless and on them all the time.

Super win.

At about the 16:30 mark the boys kept them nailed to the boards a the other end for over a minute. Amazing.

That whole game cried "good coaching" to me.

I wish I still lived in Boston, I would have laryngitis by this time tomorrow.

i loved that stretch! Like I said, the boys didn't panic when the bruins scored and they kept on forechecking aggressively!

Hurrah!!

i loved that stretch! Like I said, the boys didn't panic when the bruins scored and they kept on forechecking aggressively!

Ya, that was super. I was so proud of da guys.

Only saw the third period, but damn. The way we took the game back over after that Bruins goal - that was really impressive.

Weise! Can all the people who were b**ching about him on the first line kindly line up for their plate of crow? :lol:

Only saw the third period, but damn. The way we took the game back over after that Bruins goal - that was really impressive.

Weise! Can all the people who were b**ching about him on the first line kindly line up for their plate of crow? :lol:

Great game eh ChiCuke!!