Feb. 8, Habs vs Bruins, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Guest Stogey24

Therrien may want him but I wouldn't be surprised if Bergevin steps in. If all de la Rose is going to be is a 3rd/4th line 10 minute a night player, Bergevin may just go trade for a similar player to save a cheap year on DLR's deal. That would be the smart thing to do in terms of long-term thinking.

Did anyone catch something that Beaulieu did tonight or last night that was particularly bad? He had 3 shifts in the first period, all staggered by about 5 minutes per so I don't think the lack of TOI is injury related.

The third yesterday seemed the same way with Beaulieu. Seems like Gilbert is out there more often., maybe trade related to give Gilbert some looks

Even 4th line is hemming them in, nice work.

Looks like we woke'em up..

This year's Bruins are built for the dead puck era.

What's that mean??

With every point Weise gets he's proving just how much of an idiot Tortorella was!

WHAT A SAVE by Carey! MVP, MVP, MVP!!!!

Gonchar has passed across the ice to Beaulieu 3 or 4 times now, and each time the play has died. Wish Gonch would just shoot it from now on.

pleks passed to gonchar on the pp, play died and bruin had a break away until he fell.

the mistakes that NB makes get made by the vets too.........but unlike rookies they don't get singled out for every one.

Guest Stogey24

Gonchar has passed across the ice to Beaulieu 3 or 4 times now, and each time the play has died. Wish Gonch would just shoot it from now on.

Those are all on Gonchar. I was going to say something before. Flutter pass

Love gally, gets punched in the mouth but comes right back. Line mates never seem to notice when he gets roughed up after whistle. Too busy looking at the replay clock.

Those are all on Gonchar. I was going to say something before. Flutter pass

yep

They're slow as molasses.

Hahahah! Thanks

Love gally, gets punched in the mouth but comes right back. Line mates never seem to notice when he gets roughed up after whistle. Too busy looking at the replay clock.

yep

Ya.. he's got a lot of spirit that kid.. and Sekac is looking really effective as well. Team looks strong ..

Good game. I luvvvv beatindabrunes

One more time.. Thanks Mr Gainey.

We're playing a terrific game.

Guest Stogey24

Hahahah! Thanks

Ya.. he's got a lot of spirit that kid.. and Stekac is looking really effective as well. Team looks strong ..

At some point Sekac should be taking Gallgher's spot on PP. Gallagher has like 1 goal all year on PP with top minutes

That Mcquaid hit looked dirty. Patch had him beat and he stuck out the leg.

Absolutely!! McQuaid's hit on Patches was dirty!

At some point Sekac should be taking Gallgher's spot on PP. Gallagher has like 1 goal all year on PP with top minutes

I agree! As much as I love Gally, I think Sekac would do better than him on the PP!

That Mcquaid hit looked dirty. Patch had him beat and he stuck out the leg.

If it was anyone other than Patches, the leg would have been broken clean off. But since it was Wolverine, he finished his shift with nary a pause.

• Upvote 1

Could well be. A ton of talent.