Feb. 8, Habs vs Bruins, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

OK, just checkin.

What next...you maybe gonna compliment Therrien for running de la Rose out there in OT? :blush:

ha! Hey must admit MT is doing a much better job than i thought he would. Not over coaching either, as he tends to do.

ha! Hey must admit MT is doing a much better job than i thought he would. Not over coaching either, as he tends to do.

Yes you wernt too keen on MT as head coach a while ago neither (nor I when 1st hired)

But, winning so much I simply cant complain.

Yes you wernt too keen on MT as head coach a while ago neither (nor I when 1st hired)

But, winning so much I simply cant complain.

He has my grudging respect. You just can't beat the results. It is a results oriented business and he gets results. :surrender:

Again I wasn't 'picking' on you sir, I was agreeing not rubbing it in.

I wish I could say I was ESL, but English is my first language and I simply haven't conquered it yet. :bonk:

Even Lefebvre's team has won 8 of its last 9 games, so maybe he is not as bad a coach as most make him out to be (although Condon has bailed em out often)

GHG

Again I wasn't 'picking' on you sir, I was agreeing not rubbing it in.

I wish I could say I was ESL, but English is my first language and I simply haven't conquered it yet. :bonk:

Even Lefebvre's team has won 8 of its last 9 games, so maybe he is not as bad a coach as most make him out to be (although Condon has bailed em out often)

GHG

Just funnin with you Don.

Really do need some kind of a 'Sarcastic' font.

Now that is quite a good idea. we should have some symbol that says the following is sarcastic. I am really trying to think of what that could be.