Feb. 10, Flyers vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Is it possible that, through all the controversy and complaint, Therrien has done one thing extremely well: The Habs seem to be in better *condition* than most of the rest of the league. How else to explain the team consistently getting better as each game progresses? How they seem to do quite well in back-to-backs? As I see it, this is a well-conditioned team.

• Upvote 2

Hey.... you saw that 20 seconds before it showed up on my screen!

I was just going to comment upon the pond hockey.

Too bad for Emery ..he deserved better in that game.. but we'll keep the points I guess

Is it possible that, through all the controversy and complaint, Therrien has done one thing extremely well: The Habs seem to be in better *condition* than most of the rest of the league. How else to explain the team consistently getting better as each game progresses? How they seem to do quite well in back-to-backs? As I see it, this is a well-conditioned team.

agreed

Plekanic and DD ! my guys !

Hey.... you saw that 20 seconds before it showed up on my screen!

I was just going to comment upon the pond hockey.

Too bad for Emery ..he deserved better in that game.. but we'll keep the points I guess

Fork Emery, never liked him anyway. DD does it again.!!!!!!!! :halm:

Makes sense Colin. They had a ton of energy (oops.. tonne) against the B's

I'm not smart enough to have too many deep observations to make about NHL coaches generally, but I've been just fine with him all year.

Nice to see DD get some recognition and support. It's gotta help.

And we are fans after all.

agreed

Plekanic and DD ! my guys !

Hahahaha! I was thinking of the earlier posts. Hahahaah. funny stuff. Enjoy :hyper:

Give him his due. this team do not quit.

But really where did he get that forking suit? Talk about zoot suit. Are he and MB sharing tailors?

Let's face it; people who post their opinions on the Internet are a fringe bunch when it comes to NHL hockey. I don't think there actually is much controversy or complaint. We just like to read our own opinions, but they have little bearing on real controversy.

Let's face it; people who post their opinions on the Internet are a fringe bunch when it comes to NHL hockey. I don't think there actually is much controversy or complaint. We just like to read our own opinions, but they have little bearing on real controversy.

So true. Lots of heat and a little light, with some notable exceptions of course. I get a lot of good stuff from you guys and it all helps, along with having fun with kindred spirits on the board. We being all men of impeccable hockey taste of course. :canada:

That's one of the worst suits I've ever seen. He stuck out like a sore thumb on the bench behind the red and blue jerseys.

My eyes hurt. It helps the players keep focused on what's in front of them.

No offence to new suit buyers these days, but I find the cut.. the tight uncomfortable straighjackets horrible. Well, they have to stimulate the market somehow... ugh...

Jessica Ruznak from TSN 690 just asked Therrien if he was wearing his lucky suit at the aftergame press conference...he promptly asked her if she liked it, and she said it was unique!

So true. Lots of heat and a little light, with some notable exceptions of course. I get a lot of good stuff from you guys and it all helps, along with having fun with kindred spirits on the board. We being all men of impeccable hockey taste of course. :canada:

My eyes hurt. It helps the players keep focused on what's in front of them.

No offence to new suit buyers these days, but I find the cut.. the tight uncomfortable straighjackets horrible. Well, they have to stimulate the market somehow... ugh...

thay are horrible

This team is scoring challenged. To win the cup we need more goals. Very good defensively, but damn they suck at scoring goals. Need that sniper.

Team played well, I think they kept their mind on the game cause turning around was awful.

saw Emery attack a referee in Hamilton when he played for Binghamton. Referee was Jay Sharers (who went back to being an NHL linesman shortly afterwards). Guess they couldn't use the race card. I think it's still easy to get him off his game when he is between anger management refreshers

This team is scoring challenged. To win the cup we need more goals. Very good defensively, but damn they suck at scoring goals. Need that sniper.

Team played well, I think they kept their mind on the game cause turning around was awful.

Can YuckChuck and Stekac become the needed ingredients? Is it a matter of waiting perhaps?