TradeCentre '15

ICEWATER77

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stogey24

Really, so it's my fault now? Nothing to do with the greedy owners now....That has taken over first place in the lamest thing that I have ever heard.... argumentative much?

lol, touchy touchy

My guess is Buffalo is going to unload Myers and Stewart for more prospects and picks. Plus, they want to ensure they suck hard to get McDavid.

Myers is gone dog

indeed. Thought Timonen was practically retired with injuries?

He got the green light from doctors this week and was set to play today for the Flyers had he not been traded. That said, that still seems like a very steep price for a big wildcard.

didn't realize that Heatly bum was still in the NHL.

Pretty sure he's been playing in the AHL.

So happy we avoided Vermette. I would give a second rounder and that's it. The prices are far too high right now. Unless Bergevin can scoop someone nobody is noticing, best to just keep away. I'll pay a premium for a premium player, not a 2C guy.

That's only true because he's a rental. He'd be like having another Plekanec on the team...which is easily worth more than a late first round pick, if you get to keep him. But yeah he's not worth it for Montreal.

For Chicago, who needs to survive to the third round if they want to get Kane back, he might be worthwhile.

Vermette to Chicago for a 1st and a so-so defence prospect. Arizona gets their first and as much as I like Vermette, that's too high of a price in my opinion.

Yeah I have been quite amazed at some of the deals going down. Market seems to be a sellers market.

Glad we stayed away from paying that for Vermette. I can't believe he is the "#1 trade deadline acquistition". How and what we paid for Vanek last year crushes this year's class.

Glencross to Washington for a 2nd and a 3rd. That also seems steep to me.

Also, Rene Bourque to the waiver wire (again). He's the most notable of those waived on the last day of regular waiver activity.

Glencross to Washington for a 2nd and a 3rd. That also seems steep to me.

Also, Rene Bourque to the waiver wire (again). He's the most notable of those waived on the last day of regular waiver activity.

I agree, prices are high. Is there going to be a trade deadline day? Who the heck is left that matters? Gonna be some talking heads and not much else tomorrow. :)