feb.28th Montreal @ Toronto

DON

John Lu reported that Therrien said Parenteau is ready to play but isn't going to play him yet.

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher
Eller-Plekanec-Galchenyuk
Prust-De la Rose- DSP
Bournival-Malhotra-Weise
Markov - Subban
Beaulieu - Gilbert
Gonchar - Pateryn
Price starting
Tokarski
Scratches: Parenteau, Weaver

John Lu reported that Therrien said Parenteau is ready to play but isn't going to play him yet.

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher

Eller-Plekanec-Galchenyuk

Prust-De la Rose- DSP

Bournival-Malhotra-Weise

Markov - Subban

Beaulieu - Gilbert

Gonchar - Pateryn

Price starting

Tokarski

Scratches: Parenteau, Weaver

I have to say there is a lot of skill in that lineup.... Or should I say throughout that lineup.

Just want the two pints, but would like to see the habs unload on the loafs. Yet its no secret that the games between these two clubs pale in comparison to the hype.

2 pints? Heck that is just the 1st period man. There will be a lot more pints either way. :nuts:

This is basically a no win game for us. Win, and it's against a bottom feeder team. Lose, and we look bad.

The only positive step to be taken here is to play the young guys - play them a lot - and try and get a feeling for who's ready for the real season.

This is basically a no win game for us. Win, and it's against a bottom feeder team. Lose, and we look bad.

The only positive step to be taken here is to play the young guys - play them a lot - and try and get a feeling for who's ready for the real season.

This is the Leafs, there will be no quarter given. Run em all out of the rink. Kick em when they are down, it's ok they are the Laffs.

I have no idea why Price is in net for this game.

3-0 shutout for Habs. Pelly becomes the 500th player to score a goal for the Habs.

My guess would be that they know that Tokarski will start early next week on the road trip so why start him now and then?

As for Smith-Pelly being the 500th Hab to score, that might be a little hard - de la Rose was #518 on Thursday night.

I have no idea why Price is in net for this game.

3-0 shutout for Habs. Pelly becomes the 500th player to score a goal for the Habs.

hey, rinne let in 4 goals today, hopefully, its an opportunity for Price to put more distance between him and Rinne.

Guest Stogey24

My guess would be that they know that Tokarski will start early next week on the road trip so why start him now and then?

As for Smith-Pelly being the 500th Hab to score, that might be a little hard - de la Rose was #518 on Thursday night.

I thought I heard they were looking for 500 too

I have to say there is a lot of skill in that lineup.... Or should I say throughout that lineup.

I'm with you. There's a lot of team out there. Thank you BG and MB.

Malhotra??? !!