Montreal Canadiens at Tampa Bay Lightning | March 16th, 2015 | 1930 ET

lazy26

Hey Allen Walsh, PAP had 5minutes of PP time last game and your client managed to avoid getting a point.

Whats with that?

They're turning it around...in a few months Tampa will be dreaming of the regular season Habs.

A leader knows when he has to do something to spark their team. Prust knocked Bishop and the Lightning right off their game. Any team who plays Tampa in the playoffs will exploit their physical weaknesses.

I was sitting there fuming because the habs weren't laying the body or showing some passion . Then they showed passion. That was the best period of hockey against Tampa all season.

Leaving price completely out to dry. And I am not at all happy with therrien's choice to sit Beaulieu.

he has the flu not a choice.

well we got 1 lets go get 3. :gohabsgo::wavetowel::gohabsgo:

• Upvote 1

I was sitting there fuming because the habs weren't laying the body or showing some passion . Then they showed passion. That was the best period of hockey against Tampa all season.

Yea players woke up. Characteristic of this team. Seldom play in the first period with any kind of planned preparation or game plan. Get used to new lines in the first period. Players adjust to other teams game plan. Stronger in latter stages of game as a rule this season.